Kaija name meaning
On This Page
What does Kaija mean?
Odd girl name Kaija is primarily used in Danish, German, Low German, Nordic, Norwegian, Finnish, Hebrew and Swedish which originated from American-Hopi, Old High German, Native, Old Norse and Hebrew, meaning of Kaija is "Kai, Life or Pure".
Kaija is a version of prevalent Chaya. Odd Chaya came from Hebrew, meaning of Chaya is "Alive, Shadow and Life". Kaija is variant form of illustrous Kaja. Kaja is variation of frequently used Kai.
Also Kaja is variant form of acclaimed Kaya. Kaja is also variant form of acclaimed Kajsa. Kaja is a short version of Katharina. Kaja is feminine of Kai. Unconventional Old High German and Old Norse Kaja, meaning of Kaja is "Kai and Katha=Hen Chicken".
Kaija is variant of admired Kaya. Kaya is diminutive of Katharina. Kaya is effeminate variation of Kai. Meaning of Kaya is Body, Everyone Love her and Elder Sister has origin in African-Zulu, American-Hopi and Turkish.
Kaija is shortened form of Katharina. Katharina is variant form of admired Karine. Katharina is derived from Catherine. Katharina means Torture and Each of the Two has origin in Old Greek.
Kaija is effeminate variant of Chaim. Chaim is equivalent of Chayim in English and Hebrew languages. Also Chaim is equivalent of חַיִּים, a Hebrew Name Meaning Life in Latin language. Curious Hebrew Chaim, meaning of Chaim is "Life".
Kaija is feminine variation of Kai. Kai is variation of The Frisian Name Kaimbe = Warrior. Also Kai is variation of The Latin Name Caius. Kai is also form of new-fangled Kajetan.
Kai is also form of Kaganher. Kai is Frisian equivalent of Gerhard 1B) a Frisian Shrtvrnt of Nikolaus 1C) a Frisian Shrtvrnt of Cornelis 1D) Frisian Kaye Related to the Old Norse Word Kaða = Hen, Chicken.
Also Kai is Celtic equivalent of Caius. Unwonted Kai has its origin in Old Norse and Nordic, Kai means "Quarrel and Katharina".
How is Kaija seen as a baby name?
Kaija is a popular baby girl name that is of Finnish origin. The meaning of Kaija is "pure; life" and this reflects the idea of a fresh, new start in life for the little bundle joy.
Parents are drawn to the sweet sounding name which is easy to pronounce regardless of language or culture. It has become increasingly popular in recent years for its unique sound, strength and meaningful message behind it.
It's a great choice for parents who want to give their little girl a special name that will stand out from the crowd.
How do I pronounce Kaija?
Two syllabled Kaija is most commonly pronounced as ka(i)-ja.
Variants of KaijaNames that rhyme with Kaija
How popular is the name Kaija?
Kaija is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1967 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2001, it ranked 2961st when 49 girls were named Kaija.
Over 899 babies in United States have been named Kaija. But Kaija is a popular baby name in Finland where every 1 in 400 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Kaija in Nordic countries
Numerological aspects of Kaija
Stress hates your guts. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are probably gifted with great physical and spiritual energy that you use to help people.
Do you like Kaija? Other names you would love
- Borislav came from Slavonic and Old Slavic is chiefly used in Slavic, Swedish and Slovenian and is used for baby boys, meaning of Borislav is "Slav, Struggle or Fight"
- Ellenor - Odd girl name Ellenor is substantially used in English and Norwegian which came from Old Provençal, meaning of Ellenor is "Bright, Torch or Shining"
- Pawel - Uncommon boy name Pawel came from Latin which is particulary used in Swedish and Russian languages, meaning of Pawel is "The Humble or The Small"
- Willi - Odd unisex name Willi is predominantly used in Finnish, German and Swedish and originated from Germanic and Old High German, Willi means "Will, Helmet or Protection"
- Jonetta means God's Grace or God is Merciful is of Hebrew origin and is aimed at baby girls is commonly used in Finnish and Swedish
Famous people named Kaija
- Kaija Siren, Finnish architect married to another Finnish architect
- Kaija Saariaho, Finnish composer based in Paris, France
- Kaija Mustonen, former speed skater from Finland
- Kaija Koo, Finnish singer
Lists having Kaija
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Norse Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kai
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Pure