Pawel name meaning
What does Pawel mean?
Pawel means The Small or The Humble is principally used in Polish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Russian and a baby boy name has its origin in Latin. Pawel is variant form of illustrous and conifer Paul. Also Paul is French and German cognate of Paulus. Originated from Greek and Latin, Odd Paul, Paul means "Small and Humble".
How do I pronounce Pawel?
pa-wel is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Pawel.
Variants of Pawel
View middle names that goes with Pawel like Kyllian, Scan, Kristofer, Lary,Names that rhyme with Pawel
How popular is the name Pawel?
In England and Wales, Pawel is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2005 and has secured the place in top 700 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 617 on boy names chart when 52 babies were named Pawel. There are over 395 babies that have been given the name Pawel in England and Wales. Pawel is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1980 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1994, it ranked 2555th when 29 boys were named Pawel. There are over 449 babies that have been given the name Pawel in United States.
Pawel is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, in use since 2006, peaked in 2009 when it ranked 251st. There are over 115 babies that have been given the name Pawel in Ireland. In France, it has been in use since 1985 and achieved its top ranking of 2095 in 1986. There are over 100 babies that have been given the name Pawel in France. However things change on global perspective, Pawel is extremely popular in Poland where every 1 in 200 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in England. As per our evaluation, over 340000 babies have been bestowed Pawel around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Pawel
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You always think there's more out there. You want to accomplish more when it comes to you career. You are gifted with an amazing physiognomy but often doubt your value. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Do you like Pawel? Other names you would love
- Sidonia - Prevalent and Ceaseless Sidonia has its origin in Latin, Sidonia means "From Sidonia, Follower of Saint Denys or Woman from Sidon" and is used for girls is majorly used in German, Danish and English
- Dareth - Rare girl name Dareth is originated from Hebrew and Latin, Dareth means "Give"
- Perpetue - Meaning of Perpetue is Who Advances Perpetually has origin in Latin
- Elvern - Unwonted Elvern has its origin in Latin, Elvern means "Elf-wise Friend, Elfin or Variant of Alvin" and is specifically used in English is used as a boy name
- Antoinette - The prevalent and all time favorite unisex name Antoinette means "Priceless or Female Version of Anthony" used mainly in French and English has its origin in Greek and Latin languages
Famous people named Pawel
- Pawel Maciag, lawyer, journalist and diplomat
- Pawel Abbott, professional footballer
- Pawel Lewicki, cognitive scientist, an entrepreneur, and investor
- Pawel Wdowczak in The Grand Budapest Hotel as Sound Department
- Pawel Domagala in Wkreceni 2 as Actor
- Pawel Delag in Schindler's List as Actor
- Pawel Edelman in The Pianist as Cinematographer
- Pawel Pawlikowski in Ida as Director
- Pawel Szajda in Under the Tuscan Sun as Actor
- Pawel Betley composed the music of movie Gniew
- In 1998, Pawel Kukiz portrayed the role of Dawid in action, drama movie Poniedzialek.
- In 2013 thriller flick, Ostra randka, Pawel Wilczak played Mariusz Kurski.
- In 2007 action and crime flick, Swiadek koronny, Pawel Malaszynski played Marcin Kruk.
- In 2016 drama flick, Slonce, to slonce mnie oslepilo, Pawel Binkowski portrayed N.
- Pawel Faut-Mirecki, from 1923 adventure, drama film Ludzie mroku, who characterized the N.
Lists having Pawel
- Boy names beginning with P
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Polish Boy Names
- Russian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Humble