Assumpta meaning and origin
Assumpta is originated from Spanish is bestowed upon girls. Assumpta is form of biblical Asunción. Asunción is used in German and Spanish, Asunción means "Assumption" came from Spanish.
Variants of AssumptaNames that rhyme with Assumpta
Popularity of Assumpta
Assumpta is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, where it had been in use for 21 years, last appeared in 1987 and made just beyond the top 200 names. There are over 188 babies that have been given the name Assumpta in Ireland. Assumpta is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Assumpta is a popular baby name in Rwanda where every 1 in 700 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Assumpta around the globe.
What numerology tells about Assumpta?
Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are the peacemaker in your society. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right.
Other names similar to Assumpta, for would be moms
- Aizah - Unheard-of and Modernistic Aizahs origin is Spanish bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Aizah is "Replacement"
- Allamanda - The Allamanda means "Plant of Central America with Yellow-Gold Flower"
- Asun - Girl name Asun is rooted from Spanish, Asun means "Assumption". Asun is a short version of Asunción.
- Aitor - Rare boy name Aitor is of Basque origin, meaning of Aitor is "Aita Which Means Father or Father" is used substantially in Basque and Spanish
- Aintza - Aintzas origin is Basque, meaning of Aintza is "Glory" used for baby girls is used in Basque
Namesakes of Assumpta
- Assumpta Serna, Spanish actress and author