Kallysta name meaning
On This Page
What does Kallysta mean?
Kallysta is another transcription of Kalysta. Kalysta is a variant form of Callista.
Is Kallysta suitable to use as a baby name?
Kallysta is a beautiful and unique name for a baby girl. It has Latin origins, which gives it a classic and timeless feel.
Its meaning, "cup" and "fairest", adds an extra touch of elegance to the name. Kallysta is not a common name and stands out from other popular names. It's easy to pronounce and spell, making it practical for everyday use.
Its distinctive sound also makes it memorable, ensuring that people will remember your little girl's name with ease. Overall, Kallysta is perfect for parents who want to give their daughter a name that is singularly hers and imbued with grace and loveliness.
How do I pronounce Kallysta?
The most common way to pronounce three syllabled Kallysta is k(a)-llys-ta. The other ways to say the name is kall(y)-sta.
Variants of KallystaNames that rhyme with Kallysta
How popular is the name Kallysta?
Kallysta is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2006. As per our evaluation, over 50 people has been named Kallysta globally.
Numerological analysis of Kallysta
When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Kallysta
- Dorrit - Lofty and Enduring Dorrit came from Old Greek is a baby girl name is used in Norwegian and Swedish. Dorrit is English cognate of Dorothea
- Margret - Used principally in German and Icelandic eternal and famous, Margret means "Child of Light, The Pearl or Pearl" has its origin in Old Greek is used mostly as a girl name
- Kalidas specifically is used in Hindi and Malayalam is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Kalidas is "A Devotee of Goddess Kali or The Black One" came from Sanskrit
- Anastasie - Girl name Anastasie means "Surrender" which is used mainly in German and French is originated from Old Greek and Greek
- Yole - Girl name Yole has its origin in Old Greek, Yole means "Violets Bloom"
Famous people named Kallysta
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kallysta
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Kal
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful