Michaele name meaning
What does Michaele mean?
The renowned unisex name Michaele is substantially used in English is rooted from Hebrew. Michaele is variant form of biblical and well-liked Michaela. Michaela is version of predominant and biblical Michael. Michaela is resultant of Michel. Michaela is effeminate form of Michael. Renowned Michaela has its origin in Hebrew, Michaela means "Latinate Female Version of Michael, Like the Lord and Who is Like God".
How do I pronounce Michaele?
The three syllabled name Michaele is pronounced, m(i)-chae-le.
Variants of Michaele
Michaela, Mikhael, Michael, Chelle, Mikala, Mykhael, Dumichel, Micah, Mitchel, Aaronmichael, Michaelangel, Lachelle, Richelle, Mikalda
How popular is the name Michaele?
Michaele used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1933 and over 1837 babies have been given the name in 69 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1947,. After 69 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Michaele is a unique baby name in France, it had been in use since 1958 and was last seen in 1985, during its 22 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1970, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 557 on girl names chart when 32 babies were named Michaele. Over 215 people have been named Michaele in France.
Michaele is a common name in Germany while somewhat familiar name in DR Congo, Australia and Brazil. As per our estimate, over 5000 people has been named Michaele globally.
Michaele in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Michaele?
Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You should understand not everyone has the same expectations and wishes out of life and themselves. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. The letter M as your cornerstone reveals you are a workhorse, meaning you enjoy working more than you enjoy anything else.
Do you like Michaele? You would love these names
- Kailan - Uncustomary Kailan is used mainly in English aimed at both boys and girls, Kailan means "Keeper of the Keys, Laurel Tree or Pure" is originated from Hebrew
- Giuditta - The rare girl name Giuditta is originated from Hebrew, Giuditta means "Woman from Jehud" is used largely in Italian
- Avnita - Hebrew name Avnita is chiefly used in Malayalam and Oriya, meaning of Avnita is "The Earth" is a girl name
- Tobbie - Tobbie's meaning is God is Good, Yahweh is Good and Goodness of the Lord is originated from Hebrew is a gender-neutral name. Tobbie is resulted from Toby.
- Josipa - Girl name Josipa means "He (God) Will Add" and originated from Hebrew is used chiefly in Slavic
Famous people named Michaele
- Michaele Schreyer, European Commissioner
- Michaele Vollbracht, American fashion designer
- Michaele Salahi in Neal and Michaele: The Winter Wonderland Wedding and Music Event as
Lists having Michaele
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Mic
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Resembles
- Baby Names that mean Latinate
- Baby Names that mean Female