Jenifer name meaning
On This Page
What does Jenifer mean?
Origin of Well-Liked Jenifer is in Old Welsh, Welsh, German and Celtic, meaning of Jenifer is "White Phantom, Fair, Blessed, Shining or Race and Woman", a gender insensitive name is majorly used in Norwegian, Danish, English, German, Finnish and Swedish.
Jenifer is form of Guinevere. Guinevere is Old French cognate of Gwenhwyfar. Admired Guinevere has its origin in Old Welsh, Guinevere means "White and Smooth, Fair One and Soft". Jenifer is resulted from Geneviève.
Geneviève is equivalent of Genoveva in French language. Also Geneviève is equivalent of Genovefa in French language. Geneviève's meaning is People and Race and Woman has its origin in Germanic and German.
It is celebrated on January 3.
How is Jenifer seen as a baby name?
Jenifer is a unique and charming baby girl name that has been around for a long time. It is of Welsh origin and carries with it the meaning of "fair one" or "soft." The name has a gentle quality that exudes warmth and tenderness, making it ideal for parents who want to give their daughter a name that reflects her caring nature.
Jenifer also has a timeless quality to it, which means that it will never go out of style or become outdated. Any little girl named Jenifer is sure to grow up to be kind, compassionate, and empathetic, with a personality that radiates positivity and joy.
How do I pronounce Jenifer?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Jenifer is j(e)-ni-fer.
Variants of JeniferNames that rhyme with Jenifer
How popular is the name Jenifer?
Jenifer is a popular in United States where over 25452 new-borns have been given the name since 1933. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 1973, 922 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 271st position.
In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 20 times Jenifer used to be a common name in France, first appeared in 1968 and over 1069 babies have been given the name in 48 years.
At the peak of its usage in 2002,. However after 48 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
Jenifer is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 22 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000.
Over 141 babies in England and Wales have been named Jenifer. Also, in Ireland, it has been in use since 1966 and achieved its top most rank of 315 in 1967.
It had a short run of 5 years on Belgium girl names chart. But Jenifer is a popular baby name in Uganda where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Nigeria, Brazil, Tanzania and Spain.
At least, 210000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Jenifer in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Jenifer
Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. Love makes you complete. Meditation is your thing. You are against the cruelty of any kind and have a short temper. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success.
If you like Jenifer, you would love these names
- Dowell - Of Celtic origin, Unwonted Dowell bestowed upon baby boys, Dowell means "Dark Stranger"
- Arturo - Renowned and All time favorite unisex name Arturo means "The Bear" which is chiefly used in Spanish and English has origin in Celtic
- Brionne - Of English and Celtic origin, Outlandish Brionne means "The Name of a Flowering Vine Used in Folk Medicine or A Flowering Vine" and is given to both boys and girls is substantially used in English
- Mirle - Origin of Illustrous Mirle is in French, Hebrew and Old French is especially used in Finnish is a girl name. Mirle is form of Mirjam in German language
- Duibhín - Originated from Celtic, Duibhín means "Black or the Diminutive Suffix -Ín" is usually given to baby boys
Middle names for Jenifer
These loveable and familiar middle names fit well with Jenifer.
View more middle names that goes with Jenifer.
Famous people named Jenifer
- Jenifer McKitrick, songwriter
- Jenifer Estess, Moline, Illinois-born theatre producer
- Jenifer Haselgrove, British physicist and computer scientist
- Jenifer Lewis, American actress, singer and activist
- Jenifer Alcorn, retired, undefeated WIBA, IWBF
- Jenifer, French singer and actress
- Jenifer Bartoli in La chanson de l'année 2012 as
- Jenifer Beth Kaplan in as
- Jenifer Strovas in BASEketball as Actress
- Jenifer Neme in Shade as Actress
- Jenifer Armitage in Brothers and Sisters as Actress
- Jenifer Landor in Supergirl as Actress
- Jenifer Wymore in White Mile as Actress
- Jenifer Shaw in Waiting for Johnnie Walker as Actress
- Jenifer Rebecca Foster in The Dukes of Hazzard as Actress
- Jenifer Benítez Jenifer Bentez is a Spanish sportswoman who competes in jumps.
- Actor Jenifer Chatfield, notable for movie Memento
Lists having Jenifer
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Jen
- Baby Names that mean White
- Baby Names that mean Wave
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Blessed
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean Smooth
- Baby Names that mean Soft
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Race
- Baby Names that mean Woman