Katlyne meaning and origin
Katlyne is variant spelling of Katline. Katline is variant form of predominant and virtuous Katlynn.
Variants of Katlyne
View middle names that goes with Katlyne like Madelaine, Maryline, Annabel, Mirthe, Syna, Rhue,Names that rhyme with Katlyne
Popularity of Katlyne
Katlyne is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1988 and was last seen in 2009, during its 21 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1995, it ranked 3970th when 26 girls were named Katlyne. There are over 269 babies that have been given the name Katlyne in United States. Katlyne is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 34 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 153 people have been named Katlyne in France.
At least, 400 people globally have carried Katlyne as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Katlyne
Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Other names similar to Katlyne, for name hunters
- Thanatos - The rare and modern boy name Thanatos means "Death" is originated from Old Greek
- Catherina - Meaning of Catherina is The Pure or Torture used for baby girls. Its origin is in Old Greek is used particulary in Swedish, Spanish and German
- Genesis - Genesis's meaning is Birth used for both genders used majorly in English has its origin in Old Greek
- Deneise - Unwonted Deneise is originated from Old Greek bestowed upon girls, Deneise means "God of the Vine and Alone". Deneise is derived from Denise.
- Rhodie - Isolated and Ceaseless Rhodie came from Old Greek is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Rhodie is "From Rhodes"
Namesakes of Katlyne
We could not find any notable namesake.