Mirthe name meaning
What does Mirthe mean?
Mirthe means Myrtos is of English and Old Greek origin used largely in Finnish, Swedish, Danish and Dutch is bestowed upon baby girls. Mirthe is variant of prevalent and conifer Myrtle. Myrtle is form of Myrtille in English language. Origin of Customary Myrtle is in English and Old Greek, meaning of Myrtle is "A Flower and Botanical Name".
Variants of Mirthe
Myrtle, Myrtille, Mertel, MirtillNames that rhyme with Mirthe
How popular is the name Mirthe?
A common name in Netherlands with over 629 new-borns have been given the name since 2015. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 2018, 136 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 108th position. Mirthe is a familiar baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2006, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 142 on girl names chart when 71 babies were given the name Mirthe. Over 1036 people have been named Mirthe in Belgium.
As per our estimate, over 1000 people has been named Mirthe globally.
Mirthe in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Mirthe?
If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You are an artist by soul, which is something almost everyone envies you for. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. You are passionate but shy to make the first step. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Mirthe
- Ophélie - Trendy Ophélies origin is Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls which is used substantially in French, meaning of Ophélie is "Help"
- Meagin - Meaning of Meagin is A Person who Looks Like the Sky, Great and Margaret is of Old Greek origin is bestowed upon baby girls. Meagin is derivation of Megan.
- Andris - Boy name Andris is used in Latvian, Finnish and Danish came from Old Greek. Andris is form of Andræs in Swedish language
- Cleon - Desirable and Conifer Old Greek Cleon means "Good Repute or Famous", mainly used in Latinized and English is given to both boys and girls
- Nymphe - Of Old Greek and Greek origin, Nymphe bestowed upon baby girls, Nymphe means "Lower Rank Deserters"
Famous people named Mirthe
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Mirthe
- Girl names beginning with M
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names