Genesis meaning and origin
Meaning of Genesis is Birth is a gender insensitive name, substantially used in English is rooted from Old Greek.
Variants of GenesisNames that rhyme with Genesis
Popularity of Genesis
a popular name in United States having over 70024 recievers in 98 years of usage. The moniker is At present ascending on the charts, in 2013, the moniker grabbed the 55th spot and 4325 baby girls were given the name. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 100 baby names 11 times Genesis is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 2000 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 203 babies that have been given the name Genesis in England and Wales. Also, it appeared first time in 1998 on baby girl names list of France.
But Genesis is a popular baby name in Venezuela where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Ecuador, Nigeria and Cameroon. At least, 100000 people globally have carried Genesis as their given name according to our research.
Genesis in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Genesis
You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Working on your career is what makes you happy. Sometimes, you act like a control freak. You are trustworthy and know how to keep a secret for your friends. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day?
Looking for names similar to Genesis? Please go through the following names
- Jorrín - Eminent and Venerable boy name Jorrín has origin in Old Greek is majorly used in Spanish language. Jorrín is Spanish equivalent of George
- Aleka - Curious girl name Aleka is largely used in Low German and German, meaning of Aleka is "Noble" is of Old Greek and African-Ibo origin
- Damiana means Tamer, Subdue or Tame is originated from Old Greek and a baby girl name is used commonly in Finnish, Swedish and Italian
- Diondra - Unconventional Diondra is originated from Old Greek language is a gender-neutral name particulary used in English, Diondra means "Divine or From the Sacred Spring"
- Axelia predominantly is used in Swedish and Finnish is originated from Hebrew and Old Greek, meaning of Axelia is "Father and Peace, (God The) Father is Peace and Father of Peace" is bestowed upon girls. Axelia is feminine variation of Axel.
Namesakes of Genesis
- Genesis, were an English rock band formed at Charterhouse School
- Genesis P-Orridge, English singer-songwriter, musician, poet
- Genesis Rodriguez, American actress
- Genesis Gutierrez in Felicia as
- Genesis Diaz in Here We Go as Director
- Genesis Skye in ATM City 2 as Actress
- Genesis Ochoa in The Book of Life as Actress