Szofi meaning and origin
Szofi is originated from Old Greek, Szofi means "Wisdom" which is prevalently used in Hungarian is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Szofi
Popularity of Szofi
Szofi is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. At least, 10 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Szofi
You know you have the power to realize your dreams and build your ideal life. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You are a person of many talents. Don't feel guilty if suddenly you find your opinion of something or feelings for someone changed. You were born to change.
Looking for names similar to Szofi? Please go through the following names
- Elysiah - Meaning of Elysiah is Elysion and Elysium has its origin in Old Greek is a girl name. Elysiah is derivation of Elysia.
- Katjana came from Old Greek, meaning of Katjana is "The Pure" and is used prevalently in Swedish and German is a girl name
- Corah means Seething Pool, Little Hearts and The Element Kore with the Meaning Maiden Virgin is rooted from Old Greek is a baby girl name. Corah is derivative of Cora.
- Claus - Meaning of Claus is Indication of the Gender of the Claudian or Victory or People used for baby boys, used in Scandinavian and English has its origin in Old Greek
- Katya - Queer girl name Katya means "The Pure" which of Old Greek origin is used particulary in Norwegian and Russian
Namesakes of Szofi
We could not find any notable namesake.