Kaylei meaning and origin
Used predominantly in English rarefied, Kaylei means "Pure or Keeper of the Keys" is originated from Celtic, English and Hebrew is used typically as a baby girl name . Kaylei is derivation of Kaila. Kaila is variant of desirable Kayley. Kaila is a short form of Kelila. Kaila is spelling variation of Kayla. Unorthodox Kaila is used substantially in Marathi and Hindi has origin in Hebrew and Old Irish, Kaila means "Keeper of the Keys, Victory and Laurel".Names that rhyme with Kaylei
Popularity of Kaylei
Kaylei used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1986 and over 1917 babies have been given the name in 33 years. At the peak of its usage in 2006,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 33 years. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Kaylei
You learn from your mistakes faster than others. When going through an emotional breakdown, it takes you longer than other people to get back on track. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Looking for a name like Kaylei? Please go through the following names
- Bradene came from Celtic is a boy name, meaning of Bradene is "From the Broad Valley" is used substantially in English
- Kay - Prominent and All time favorite unisex name Kay means "Happy or Katharina", majorly used in Finnish, Danish and Swedish came from Old Greek, Celtic and Old High German
- Monroe - Used prevalently in English persistent and popular, Monroe typically aimed at both genders is came from Scottish and Celtic, Monroe means "From the Mouth of the Roe or From the Red Swamp"
- Albertia - Principally used in English atypical, Albertia aimed at baby girls which originated from Celtic and Germanic, meaning of Albertia is "Of Noble Lineage, Noble Famous and Brilliant". Albertia is effeminate variation of Albert.
- Brita - Unusual Brita specifically is used in Danish and Faroese, meaning of Brita is "Sublime or Exalted One" has its roots in Old English, Old Norse and Celtic is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Kaylei
We could not find any notable namesake.