Berete name meaning
What does Berete mean?
Largely used in Swedish and Danish, Berete is of Celtic and Old Norse origin is used as a girl name. Berete is variant form of commonly accepted Berit. Berit is version of sacred and admired Birgit. Also Berit is variant of popular and virtuous Bridget. Berit is also a variant of Berita. Berit is Nordic form of Birgit. Meaning of Berit is The Exalted One is of Celtic and Old Norse origin. Berete is variation of Bereta. Bereta is version of customary Berit. Also Bereta is version of Berita. Bereta is also version of persistent and predominant Berta.
Variants of Berete
Berethe, Berit, Bereta, Brighid, Brigid, Birgit, Bridget, Berita, Bella, Berta, Gitte, Birgitta, Berek, Bretta, Brigitte, Beila, Bell, Lucabella, Bellagrace, Isabella, Bergljot, Annabella, Arabella, Belinda, Elizabeth, Isabel, Mirabelle, Bertina
View middle names that goes with Berete like Marlena, Aryanna, Sudie, Lynnette, Aleyna,Names that rhyme with Berete
How popular is the name Berete?
Berete is a familiar baby name in Ivory Coast. As per our findings, over 400 babies have been bestowed Berete around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Berete
Give your head a break and keep an open mind. Things aren't always as they seem. You want a stable, deep connection with people. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more. When it comes to life goals, you don't bother much. You learn from your mistakes faster than others.
Go through the following names similar to Berete
- Karadeg - The Karadeg came from Celtic, Karadeg means "Friend"
- Tyray - The rare boy name Tyray has its origin in Celtic, Tyray means "The Element Tir Meaning Land and Land". Tyray is derived from Tyree.
- Ivy - Prevalently used in Sindhi and Oriya eternal and dominant, Ivy means "God's Gift, A Creeper or Shrub" that came from Celtic, English and Old English is used as a gender insensitive name
- Kena - Rare unisex name Kena is of Celtic origin, meaning of Kena is "Beautiful Flower or A Monsoon Flower" is used particulary in Hindi and Bengali languages
- Winifred - Largely used in Swedish and Norwegian unfading and desirable, Winifred means "Fair Reconciliation or Blessed Peace". Its origin is in German and English is used as a unisex name
Famous people named Berete
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Berete
- Girl names beginning with B
- Celtic Girl Names
- Norse Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Sublime