Andray meaning and origin
Andray is variant form of biblical and durable Andre. Andre is Portuguese, English and French cognate of Andreas. Also Andre is French, English and Portuguese equivalent of Andrew. Andre is also form of Andri in Norwegian language. Unorthodox Andre has its origin in Old Greek, Andre means "The Manly, The Brave and The Brave".
Variants of AndrayNames that rhyme with Andray
Popularity of Andray
Andray is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 35 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 236 babies that have been given the name Andray in United States. As per our evaluation, over 200 babies have been bestowed Andray around the globe.
What numerology tells about Andray?
You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
If you like Andray, you would love these names
- Loisa has its origin in Old Greek and Hebrew is used predominantly in Swedish and English, Loisa means "Pleasing or Healthy" is bestowed upon girls
- Alastor - Unconventional and Modernistic Alastor has its origin in Old Greek and Greek, Alastor means "Manly or Protect or Man" bestowed upon baby boys is used in English
- Thetis - Unfamiliar Thetiss origin is Old Greek is used as a baby girl name which is dominantly used in Swedish and English, meaning of Thetis is "Dispose"
- Roadie - Of Old Greek origin, Roadie means "From Rhodes" is aimed at girls. Roadie is derived from Rhodie.
- Jerónimo - Largely used in Spanish, Jerónimo is of Old Greek origin, meaning of Jerónimo is "Sacred Name or Holy Name" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Andray
- Andray Blatche, American-Filipino professional basketball player for the Tianjin Gold Lions of the Chinese Basketball Association
- Andray Johnson in Blade as Actor