Keelin meaning and origin
Of Celtic origin, Far-out Keelin is used as a gender insensitive name. Keelin is variant form of Keelan. Meaning of Keelan is Slender One, Companion and Slender and Fair has origin in Celtic is used dominantly in Hindi and English.
Variants of KeelinNames that rhyme with Keelin
Popularity of Keelin
Keelin is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1956 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2002, it ranked 2553rd when 61 girl were named Keelin. There are over 1311 babies that have been given the name Keelin in United States. Also, in Ireland, it has been in use since 1968 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 126 on girl names chart when 52 babies were given the name Keelin. Over 608 babies in Ireland have been named Keelin.
Keelin is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Keelin?
Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. You always attract powerful ideas because of your strong intuition is what number 11 reveals of you as your expression no. You love books and movies with a powerful message. Once people know you better, they learn how to read you from your eyes and not the things you say. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself.
Looking for a name like Keelin? Please go through the following names
- Amaël - Origin of Amaël is in Celtic, meaning of Amaël is "Prince or Lord"
- Morcant means Sea, Ocean 2) Welsh Mawr = Great, Big or Circle, Completion 2) Welsh Can = Bright 3) Welsh Geni = Born is used specifically in English and came from Celtic is bestowed upon boys
- Alan - Alan's meaning is Handsome, Peaceful or Harmony is originated from Celtic and Latin and a gender-neutral name is especially used in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish
- Brandan - Preeminent Brandan is used substantially in Faroese, Swedish and English, Brandan means "Sword or Broom Hill", a gender-neutral name has origin in Old English and Celtic
- Alina - Customary and Evergreen girl name Alina is used commonly in Finnish, Arabic and English and of Old High German and Celtic origin, Alina means "Merry, Fair or Bearer of the Light"
Namesakes of Keelin
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Keelin
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- American Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -elin
- Baby Names that mean Small
- Baby Names that mean Slender
- Baby Names that mean Fair
- Baby Names that mean Companion
- Baby Names that mean Narrow
- Baby Names that mean One