Bria meaning and origin
Specifically used in Danish, Swedish, English and Finnish eminent, Bria came from Celtic, meaning of Bria is "Hill" is used for both boys and girls. Bria is variant form of biblical, enduring and preeminent Gabriella. Gabriella is a variation of biblical and prevailing Gabriele. Gabriella is masculine version of [Gabriel. Gabriella is Italian form of Gabriele. Meaning of Gabriella is God is My Hero, God's Able-bodied One and Strong Man of God or Messenger of God came from Hebrew. Bria is version of acclaimed Brianna. Brianna is variant of Abrianna. Brianna is feminine of Brian. Brianna's meaning is The Word Brígh with the Meaning Strength Power Force and The Exalted has origin in Celtic.
Variants of Bria
View middle names that goes with Bria like Demetria, Ora, Terrie, Kial, Tenley, Addyson,Names that rhyme with Bria
Popularity of Bria
Bria was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1966 around 14640 babies have been given the name. When at its peak in 1993, 1698 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 175th position. However after 55 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but still dominating the charts. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 6 times
Bria is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 224 babies that have been given the name Bria in England and Wales. Also, Bria is a familiar name in Canada. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Bria
You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. You pick your friends by their honesty, reliability, and thinking. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. You lack responsibility and commitment. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do.
Looking for names similar to Bria? Please go through the following names
- Maelaig - Maelaig means "Lord or Prince" has origin in Celtic
- Ivain means Yew or Shrub came from Celtic
- Elouane means Wealth or Light has its origin in Celtic
- Breigh - Breigh's meaning is High and Noble used for baby girls. Its origin is in Hebrew and Celtic is commonly used in English. Breigh is resultant of Bree.
- Gallo - The boy name Gallo is originated from Celtic, Gallo means "Gauls" is used commonly in Italian
Namesakes of Bria
- Brianna Bazler in The Impaler as Actress
- Brianne Benitz in Miracle Man as Actress
- Brianna Hazard in Stunt C*cks as Actress
- Brianna Belladonna in Doppelgangers as Actress
- Brianna Young in Blend as Actress
- Brianna Love in Steam Kings as Actress
- Briana Michaud in Frog and Wombat as Actress
- Brianna Mazzola in The Greys as Actress