Keethan meaning and origin
Unconventional and Contemporary Keethan is originated from Celtic language bestowed upon boys, used mostly in Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Bengali, Tamil and Kannada, Keethan means "Holy Song". Keethan is version of lofty and enduring Keith. Keith is equivalent of A Brythonic Place Name, Ceiteach, Meaning Wood In East Lothian in Scottish language. Unexpected choice and Modernistic Keith came from Scottish and Gaelic, meaning of Keith is "The Element Keth Meaning Forest Windy Place, Of the Forest and From the Battleground".
Variants of KeethanNames that rhyme with Keethan
Popularity of Keethan
Keethan is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. Also, Keethan is a familiar name in Sri Lanka. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Keethan globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Keethan
Your number represents mind strength and persistence. You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know. Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused.
Do you like Keethan? You would love these names
- Cayce - Unheard-of Cayce is used majorly in English and English is of Celtic, Latin and English origin, Cayce means "Vigilant" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Gaela - Originated from Celtic, Hebrew and Middle, Unorthodox Gaela mostly bestowed upon girls, Gaela means "Celtic Tribe, The Gaels or Who Invaded the British Isles or Settled In Wales"
- Shannone - Origin of Unwonted Shannone is in Anglo-Saxon, Celtic and English bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Shannone is "Irish River"
- Marielys - Marielys's meaning is Variant of Mary, Beloved and Drop came from Egyptian, Latin and Hebrew is used as a baby girl name. Marielys is resultant of Mariel.
- Brea - Meaning of Brea is Variant of Brina or Breanna, Hill or Beauty Beyond Sight is used as a baby girl name and is particulary used in English has origin in Celtic
Namesakes of Keethan
We could not find any notable namesake.