Cayce meaning and origin
Outlandish Cayce's origin is English, Latin and Celtic, meaning of Cayce is "Vigilant" and a gender-neutral name is principally used in English. Cayce is version of outstanding Case. Case's meaning is Box, Casey and Bringer of Peace is of Celtic, Slavonic and Latin origin is used majorly in English and Irish. Cayce is a variant transcription of Casey. Casey is short form of Casimir. Unwonted Casey has its origin in Celtic, Old Irish and Slavonic, Casey means "Brave and Descendant of Cathasaigh".
Variants of Cayce
View middle names that goes with Cayce like Gunnar, Tasha, Kinsley, Kieren, Ryon, Damon,Names that rhyme with Cayce
Popularity of Cayce
Cayce is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1935 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1987, it ranked 2025th when 55 girl were named Cayce. Over 1634 people have been named Cayce in United States. Cayce is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2007. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Cayce
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You never establish clumsy connections. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you.
If you like Cayce, you would love these names
- Karadeg means Friend has its origin in Celtic
- Yvonnet - Yvonnet means "Shrub or Yew" came from Celtic
- Kylen - Mainly used in English frequently used, Kylen has its origin in Old Irish and Celtic and is aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Kylen is "Narrow or Slender"
- Breana - Primarily used in English noteworthy, Breana means "Hill" which originated from Celtic is aimed at girls
- Brionne - Used particulary in English unheard-of, Brionne is of Celtic and English origin, Brionne means "A Flowering Vine or The Name of a Flowering Vine Used in Folk Medicine" is a unisex name
Namesakes of Cayce
We could not find any notable namesake.