Keli meaning and origin
Preeminent Keli is used largely in Finnish, Swedish, Old SwedishDanish, English and Hindi, Keli means "Strife, War, Energy or Dark Goddess" aimed at both boys and girls is of Celtic origin. Keli is variant form of timeless and eminent Kelly. Kelly is equivalent of The Gaelic Surname Ó Ceallaigh Meaning Descendant of Ceallagh in English language. Widely Accepted Celtic and Old Irish Kelly, meaning of Kelly is "Aggressive, Descendant of Ceallach and Brave Warrior". Keli is Swedish equivalent of Kætilløgh.
Variants of KeliNames that rhyme with Keli
Popularity of Keli
A common name in United States having over 4374 recievers in 71 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 1979, it ranked 823rd when 190 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Keli is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. And also in France. But Keli is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 50000 have the name as well as in Brazil. At least, 60000 people globally have carried Keli as their given name according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Keli
You don't like many people walking in and out of your life. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. You hate routines and prefer freelance work. You possess great communication skills. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something.
Looking for names similar to Keli? Please go through the following names
- Owen - Owen's meaning is Well Born, Youth or Well-Born is used prevalently in English, Finnish and Norwegian given to both genders has origin in German and Welsh
- Maleu came from Celtic, meaning of Maleu is "Pledge or Hostage or Luminous"
- Alaina - Primarily used in Malayalam, Marathi and English eminent, Alaina is originated from Celtic and Latin, meaning of Alaina is "Tribe near the Black Sea or Precious" is a unisex name
- Alain - Admired Alain has its origin in Latin and Celtic, Alain means "Tribe near the Black Sea or Rock" and is used majorly in Finnish, English and French is used for both sexes
- Tuilelaith - Girl name Tuilelaith means "Princess" which originated from Celtic is used chiefly in Gaelic
Namesakes of Keli
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Keli
- Boys names beginning with K
- Girls names beginning with K
- Celtic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Strife
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Energy
- Baby Names that mean Dark
- Baby Names that mean Goddess