Kellia name meaning
What does Kellia mean?
Sufficiently quirky and Modern girl name Kellia is originated from Celtic is used largely in English. Kellia is a form of prominent and evergreen Kelly. Kelly is equivalent of The Gaelic Surname Ó Ceallaigh Meaning Descendant of Ceallagh in English language. Sufficiently quirky and Modern Celtic and Old Irish Kelly, meaning of Kelly is "Aggressive, Warrior and Bright Headed".
Variants of Kellia
Kelly, Ceallagh, Kayla, Kailianna, Caela, Akayla, Kaylamarie, Kaila, Karine, Kay, Kayley
View middle names that goes with Kellia like Xena, Brei, Sudie,Names that rhyme with Kellia
How popular is the name Kellia?
Kellia is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1999 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2008, it ranked 1257th when 31 girls were named Kellia. Over 315 people have been named Kellia in France. Kellia is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Kellia is a familiar name in Brazil. As per our findings, over 300 people has been named Kellia globally, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions.
Numerological aspects of Kellia
You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. You are a freethinker. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective.
If you like Kellia, you would love these names
- Rowe - Rowe's meaning is From the Rowan Tree or Renowned Land is of Celtic and English origin given to both sexes is used particulary in English
- Kendri - Originated from Celtic, Kendri means "Too: the Fire of Births and Understanding" and is chiefly used in English is used for baby girls. Kendri is derivative of Kendra.
- Alaina - Alaina's meaning is Rock, Tribe near the Black Sea or Precious used for both genders. Its origin is in Celtic and Latin is used particulary in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi
- Beathag - Girl name Beathag came from Celtic, Beathag means "The Word Beatha with the Meaning Life"
- Kam - Far-out Kam is used in Hindi and English, Kam means "Love" used as a unisex name came from Celtic, Gypsy and English
Famous people named Kellia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kellia
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kel
- Girl names that ends with -lia
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Lively
- Baby Names that mean Strife
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Descendant
- Baby Names that mean Farm
- Baby Names that mean Spring
- Baby Names that mean Church
- Baby Names that mean Monastery
- Baby Names that mean Fight