Kheprey meaning and origin
Girl name Kheprey is rooted from Egyptian language. Kheprey is derivation of Khepri. Origin of Khepri is in Egyptian language, meaning of Khepri is "Emerging Sun".Names that rhyme with Kheprey
Popularity of Kheprey
Kheprey is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Kheprey?
To get rid of the anxiety that strikes you from time to time and your great energy, you should start writing. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success. You like the natural flow of things. When going through an emotional breakdown, it takes you longer than other people to get back on track.
Do you like Kheprey? Read these names too
- Horacien - Horacien's meaning is Egyptian Deity is originated from Egyptian
- Shen - Origin of Outlandish Shen is in Egyptian and Chinese, meaning of Shen is "Sacred Amulet" and is aimed at boys is substantially used in Chinese
- Bastet - The boy name Bastet means "Cat" is of Egyptian origin
- Bast has its origin in Old Egyptian bestowed upon girls, Bast means "Devourer"
- Keprea - Kepreas origin is Egyptian, meaning of Keprea is "Emerging Sun" is a baby girl name. Keprea is derivative of Khepri.
Namesakes of Kheprey
We could not find any notable namesake.