Khaldun meaning and origin
Khaldun means Eternal, Implies Eternity or Old Arabic Name is prevalently used in Sindhi, Arabic and Hindi has its roots in Arabic is used for baby boys.
Variants of KhaldunNames that rhyme with Khaldun
Popularity of Khaldun
Khaldun is a familiar baby name in Saudi Arabia. At least, 100 people globally have carried Khaldun as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Khaldun?
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You have a quick mind. You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others.
You would love these names similar to Khaldun
- Aqmar came from Arabic is principally used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Aqmar is "Moonlit or Luminous" is aimed at both sexes
- Harshad - Meaning of Harshad is Happy or Joy Spreading is used as a boy name which came from Sanskrit is majorly used in Tamil and Marathi
- Rashaad - Prominent Rashaad came from Arabic is largely used in English and Arabic and is aimed at boys, meaning of Rashaad is "Good Judgement or Integrity of Conduct"
- Baheera majorly is used in Kannada, Arabic and Gujarati is a girl name, meaning of Baheera is "Beautiful, Noble Lady or Dazzling" has origin in Arabic
- Qasoomah means Poetess Daughter of Ismail Al-yahudi or Poetess used for girls is principally used in Arabic and Sindhi
Namesakes of Khaldun
We could not find any notable namesake.