Baheera meaning and origin
Used prevalently in Kannada, Gujarati and Arabic, Baheera means "Dazzling, Brilliant, Beautiful or Noble Lady" and is aimed at baby girls has origin in Arabic. Baheera is version of Bahira. Chiefly used in Arabic and Tamil, Bahira, meaning of Bahira is "Brilliant, Resplendent and Noble Lady" is originated from Arabic.
Variants of BaheeraNames that rhyme with Baheera
Popularity of Baheera
Baheera is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. According to our estimate, over 30 babies have been named Baheera globally.
Numerological analysis of Baheera
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. Whatever you put your mind to, turns out great at the end. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals.
Do you like Baheera? You would love these names
- Maahir means Expert, Brave or Skilled is used mostly in Arabic and Telugu is bestowed upon baby boys
- Kanz - Principally used in Arabic and Sindhi, Kanz means "Treasure" is a girl name
- Sidrah means Name of a Tree is largely used in Sindhi and Arabic is used for baby girls
- Muskan - Specifically used in Hindi, Marathi and Sikh unexpected, Muskan came from Arabic and is given to both sexes, meaning of Muskan is "Sweet Smile or One who Smiles Often"
- Ashraf - Odd unisex name Ashraf is mostly used in Arabic and English has its origin in Arabic, Ashraf means "Cultured, Nobler or Noblest or Without Grief"
Namesakes of Baheera
We could not find any notable namesake.