Khalique meaning and origin
Unexpected choice Khalique is used dominantly in Arabic commonly used for boys is rooted from Arabic. Khalique is variant of Khaliq. Khaliq means Well Disposed and Who Creates is used notably in Arabic.
Variants of KhaliqueNames that rhyme with Khalique
Popularity of Khalique
Khalique is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Khalique is a familiar name in Pakistan, India and Saudi Arabia. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Khalique as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our research.
What numbers say about Khalique?
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You prefer to keep your feelings to yourself. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all.
Looking for names similar to Khalique? Please go through the following names
- Gul-Zar - Especially used in Arabic, Gul-Zar bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Gul-Zar is "Flower Garden"
- Saat - Used mainly in Arabic, Saat means "Essence, Truth or Time" is used for baby girls
- Zajil - Zajil's meaning is Loud aimed at baby boys is commonly used in Arabic
- Qirat - Creative and adventurous and Fresh girl name Qirat is substantially used in Arabic, meaning of Qirat is "Beautiful Recitation"
- Azraf is used chiefly in Arabic, Azraf means "More Humorous, More Graceful or More Elegant" is a boy name is originated from Arabian
Namesakes of Khalique
- Khalique Ibrahim Khalique, Pakistani documentary filmmaker and writer