Lazzaro name meaning
What does Lazzaro mean?
Rare boy name Lazzaro has origin in Hebrew and Italian, meaning of Lazzaro is "God will Help, God has Helped or God Helps" is majorly used in Hindi and Italian. Lazzaro is a variation of evergreen and well-liked Lazarus. Lazarus is Latin equivalent of Elieser. Lazarus means God is My Help, Fire and God Helps is originated from Hebrew.
How is Lazzaro regarded as a baby name?
Lazzaro is a unique name for baby boys that holds a significant meaning of "God is my help". It has a Hebrew origin and sounds exotic, highlighting its distinctive vibe. The name Lazzaro has an old-world charm, yet it carries a modern sound that makes it stand out from the common names. If you are looking for a baby boy's name that is both traditional and trendy at the same time, then Lazzaro could be an ideal pick. The elegant and stylish pronunciation of this name enhances its appeal, making it suitable for parents who want to name their child with something exceptional and meaningful.
How do I pronounce Lazzaro?
l(a)-zza-ro is the most common way to pronounce three syllabled Lazzaro.
Variants of Lazzaro
Eleazar, Lazaros, Lazarus, Elieser, Lasar, Lazar, Eliezer, EleasarNames that rhyme with Lazzaro
How popular is the name Lazzaro?
Lazzaro is a rare baby name in United States still in use today and also in France. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Lazzaro?
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. You are dominant when it comes to relationships.
You would love these names similar to Lazzaro
- Izabelle - Used chiefly in Norwegian, Swedish and English loved, Izabelle used for girls and originated from Hebrew, Izabelle means "Beautiful, God is Perfection or Or: God is My Oath"
- Moshé is originated from Hebrew, Moshé means "Saved from the Waters"
- Davi - Unexpected Davi is used in Norwegian and Swedish came from Hebrew used as a unisex name, Davi means "Beloved"
- Gurshan means His Banishment, The Change of Pilgrimage or Gurus Splendor has origin in Punjabi and Hebrew and is predominantly used in Sikh, Indian and English is aimed at baby boys
- Mickaëla - Meaning of Mickaëla is Who is Like God is originated from Hebrew
Famous people named Lazzaro
- Lazzaro Calvi, Italian painter of the late-Renaissance period
- Lazzaro Morelli, Italian sculptor of the Baroque period
- Lazzaro Baldi, Italian painter of the Baroque period
- Lazzaro Tavarone, Italian painter of the late-Renaissance and Mannerist period
- Lazzaro Bastiani, Italian painter of the Renaissance
- Lazzaro Vasari, Italian painter
- Lazzaro Spallanzani, Italian Catholic priest
Lists having Lazzaro
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with L
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Italian Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Helps