Gabriele meaning and origin
Infrequent unisex name Gabriele means "Strong Man of God or Hero of God". It is rooted from Hebrew and Italian is used prevalently in German, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish. Gabriele is version of biblical, enduring and pleasing Gabriel. Gabriel is form of The Hebrew Name גַבְרִיאֵל Meaning Fighter of God/Man of God Or God has Shown to Be Strong in Latin and Greek languages. Meaning of Gabriel is Strong as a Bear and God is My Strength has origin in Hebrew. Gabriele is form of Gabriela in German language.. The name is celebrated on September 29th.
Variants of GabrieleNames that rhyme with Gabriele
Popularity of Gabriele
Gabriele was among the very popular names in Italy. Since emerging in 1999 around 113469 babies have been given the moniker. At the peak of its usage in 2007, 7090 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 6th position. However after 20 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but still dominating the charts. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 10 baby names 15 times
Gabriele is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1954 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1998, it ranked 1773rd when 88 girl were named Gabriele. Over 2809 babies in United States have been named Gabriele. Also, in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2006, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 156 on boy names chart when 52 babies were given the name Gabriele. Over 770 babies in Switzerland have been named Gabriele.
Gabriele is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 2012, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 874 on girl names chart when 43 babies were named Gabriele. There are over 627 babies that have been given the name Gabriele in England and Wales. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 400 names. In 1943, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 312 on girl names chart when 31 babies were named Gabriele. Over 801 people have been named Gabriele in France.
Gabriele is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 2000 and achieved its top ranking of 311 in 2008. There are over 143 babies that have been given the name Gabriele in Ireland. Also, it is uncommon in Belgium, where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2015 when it ranked 662nd. There are over 159 babies that have been given the name Gabriele in Belgium. However things change on global perspective, Gabriele is extremely popular in Germany where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Austria and Brazil. At least, 440000 people globally have carried Gabriele as their given name according to our evaluation.
Gabriele in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Gabriele
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. When it comes to love, you like it the old fashioned way. Stress hates your guts. You are a team player who's never complaining.
Do you like Gabriele? Read these names too
- Jann - Specifically used in Norwegian, Finnish and Faroese eminent, Jann came from Hebrew, meaning of Jann is "Yahweh is Gracious" is used for both boys and girls
- Jonesee - Meaning of Jonesee is Thanks to God aimed at baby girls has its origin in English. Jonesee is derivation of Jones.
- Maaïa - Maaïa's meaning is Princess of the Sea is originated from Hebrew
- Keefe - Used dominantly in English and Irish desirable, Keefe is rooted from Germanic and Gaelic is used for baby boys. Keefe is English form of Kiefer
- Aniet - Preeminent and Venerable girl name Aniet is used particulary in Danish. Aniet is Dutch form of Anita
Namesakes of Gabriele
- Gabriele Lesser, historian and journalist,
- Gabriele Rossetti, Italian nobleman, poet, constitutionalist, scholar
- Gabriele Tredozi, former engineer with the Minardi and Scuderia Toro Rosso Formula One teams
- Gabriele Mirabassi, Italian jazz clarinetist
- Gabriele Paolini, famous Italian television prankster and condom advocate
- Gabriele Reinsch, German track and field athlete
- Gabriele Haupt, former East German cross country skier
- Gabriele Pepe, Italian soldier
- Gabriele Tagliaventi, Italian architect and a figure of the movement for the European Urban Renaissance and the New Urbanism
- Gabriele Paleotti, Italian cardinal and Archbishop of Bologna
- Gabriele Hess, German cross country skier
- Gabriele Badorek, former East German handball player
- Gabriele Adinolfi, Italian far right ideologue and essayist
- Gabriele Allegra, Franciscan Friar and Biblical scholar
- Gabriele Falloppio, scientist
- Gabriele Veneziano, Italian theoretical physicist and one of the pioneers of string theory
- Gabriele D'Annunzio, Italian writer, poet, journalist
- Gabriele Zimmer, European United Left–Nordic Green Left
- Gabriele Amorth, Italian Roman Catholic Priest and an exorcist of the Diocese of Rome
- Gabriele Tarquini, Italian racing driver
- Gabriele Münter, German expressionist painter
- Gabriele Albertini, Italian politician
- Gabriele Marcotti, Italian sports journalist, sports author
- Gabriele Seyfert, German former figure skater
- Gabriele Valvassori, Italian architect of the late-Baroque period
- Gabriele Ferzetti, Italian actor with more than 160 credits across film
- Gabriele Salvatores, Italian Academy Award-winning film director and screenwriter
- Gabriele Stauner, German politician and a former Member of the European Parliament
- Gabriele Oriali, Italian former footballer
- Gabriele Ambrosetti, Italian football manager and former player
- Gabriele Löwe, retired East German sprinter
- Gabriele Hinzmann, retired track and field athlete
- Gabriele Muccino, Italian film director
- Gabriele Paoletti, retired Italian football goalkeeper
- Gabriele Salviati, Italian athlete
- Gabriele Paonessa, Italian footballer
- Gabriele Cioffi, former Italian footballer turned coach
- Gabriele Pauli, German politician
- Gabriele Kröcher-Tiedemann, German terrorist and socialist
- Gabriele Dell'Otto, Italian illustrator and author whose works have been published in several countries
- Gabriele Kohlisch, German luger and bobsledder
- Gabriele Balducci, Italian racing cyclist who rode for Acqua & Sapone
- Gabriele Lavia, Italian actor, film director and theatre director
- Gabriele Missaglia, Italian former professional road bicycle racer
- Gabriele Bennett in To Beat the Band as Actress
- Gabriele Schramm in Andere Länder - Andere Sitten as Actress
- Gabriele Altobelli in Uncomfortable Silence as Director
- Gabriele Angieri in Profile of a Killer as Actor
- Gabriele Torrei in The Godfather: Part III as Actor
- Gabriele Anagni in Santa Barbara as Actor
- Gabriele Tinti in The Flight of the Phoenix as Actor
- Gabriele Antonini acted in movie The Mongols
- Gabriele Carrara portrayed significant character of Oberleutnant Otto Ohlendorff in 1977 horror, thriller flick KZ9 - Lager di sterminio.
- Gabriele Cirilli portrayed the leading role of Gabriele, Ninetto, Kruska in 2005 comedy film I corti di Gabriele Cirilli.
- Gabriele Dossi, from 1976 comedy, fantasy film Une femme fatale, who characterized Elisabeth Korber.
- Gabriele Du Vinage, from 1987 drama flick Komplizinnen, who portrayed the N.
- Gabriele Gori characterized central role of James in 1989 action and crime flick Il giustiziere del Bronx.
- In 1971 drama movie, Blondie's Number One, Gabriele Lafari portrayed Gabi.
- In 1982, Gabriele Osburg portrayed the role of Anna in drama film Weggehen um anzukommen.
- In 1989, Gabriele Rothmüller portrayed the role of N In movie Der Wald.
- Gabriele Kopitz portrayed the minor role of N in 1974 comedy film Hurra... die deutsche Sex-Partei.
- Gabriele Manfredi, from 2009 fantasy film L'uomo fiammifero, who characterized the Simone.
Lists having Gabriele
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with G
- Girls names beginning with G
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular Boy Names in Italy (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Hero
- Baby Names that mean Strength