Kjesten meaning and origin
Kjesten is form of Kjersten in Danish language.
Variants of KjestenNames that rhyme with Kjesten
Popularity of Kjesten
Kjesten is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Kjesten?
Don't let the rules and restrictions you hold on to so tight? You want to inspire people to do more in life and thrive to accomplish more. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. The sky is your only limit. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality.
If you like Kjesten, you would love these names
- Gine - Gines origin is Latin, meaning of Gine is "Queen" and is chiefly used in Norwegian and Swedish is used for girls
- Mektild is Nordic cognate of Mechtild
- Katrinus - Boy name Katrinus has origin in Old Greek which is specifically used in Norwegian and Danish languages, meaning of Katrinus is "Pure, The Pure and Form of Catherine". Katrinus is a manly variation of Katrine.
- Ovald - Old Norse name Ovald is a baby boy name is used specifically in Swedish and Norwegian. Ovald is Norwegian form of Åvald
- Rasme is Norwegian equivalent of Rasmus
Namesakes of Kjesten
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kjesten
- Girl names beginning with K
- Danish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Stone
- Baby Names that mean Church
- Baby Names that mean Anointed
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Disciple
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full