Ema meaning and origin
Eternal and Well-Liked Ema is used specifically in Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Slavic, French, Spanish, Swedish, Czech, English, Norwegian and Romanian, Ema means "Serious, Embracing Everything, All-containing, Universal, Grandmother, Industrious, Immense or God with Us" and came from Japanese, Latin and Germanic is used as a gender insensitive name. . Ema is variant of imperishable and popular Ima. Ima is a variant form of noteworthy and ever lasting Emma. Ima is a shortened form of Amelia. Preeminent and Perennial Ima's origin is Latin, Japanese and Germanic, meaning of Ima is "Charity". Ema is a variant form of preeminent and evergreen Emily. Emily is a variant form of EmilieAmelia. Emily is English cognate of Emilie. Also Emily is English cognate of Émilie. Emily means Laborious and Emily has its origin in Latin. Ema is variant of Eemil. Eemil is a variant form of noteworthy and venerable Emil. Eemil is Finnish equivalent of Emil. Renowned and Perennial Eemil is originated from Latin, Eemil means "Rivaling and Imitating". Ema is version of all time favorite, sacred and dominant Amy. Amy is variant of AimeeAmanda. Also Amy is a version of lofty and perennial Amalia. Amy is short form of Amata. Amy is English cognate of Aimée. Amy means My People, Industrious and Truth has origin in Latin..
Variants of Ema
View middle names that goes with Ema like Verda, Kylee, Oria, Antonia, Jaidyn, Kacie,Names that rhyme with Ema
Popularity of Ema
Ema used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1883 and over 3856 babies have been given the name in 122 years. At the peak of its usage in 1883,. However after 122 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Also, In France, Ema was once a common name since emerging in 1993 it has been given to over 4761 babies. When at its peak in 2009,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 23 years but it is still going strong.
Ema is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 600 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 593 on girl names chart when 71 babies were named Ema. There are over 660 babies that have been given the name Ema in England and Wales. But Ema is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, Indonesia, Mozambique, Bangladesh, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Angola, Czech Republic, Brazil, Egypt, Nigeria and Slovenia. At least, 350000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Ema in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ema
In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted.
Do you like Ema? Other names you would love
- Rozina - Offbeat Rozinas origin is Latin bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Rozina is "Variant of Rose or Flower Name" is used commonly in Arabic and English
- Felicitas - Used predominantly in Finnish, German and English durable and customary, Felicitas aimed at baby girls, Felicitas means "Good Luck, Fortune, Happiness or Happy" is originated from Latin
- Beatriz - Unfading and Desirable Beatriz predominantly is used in Swedish and Danish, meaning of Beatriz is "Violet Flower or Brings Happiness" used for both genders is originated from Latin
- Noël - Boy name Noël means "Born on Christmas or God is with Us", used predominantly in French is originated from Hebrew and Latin languages
- Amelina - Offbeat and Contemporary Amelina is originated from Latin language is a baby girl name, Amelina means "Efficient or Basswood Plate" is used notably in English
Namesakes of Ema
- Ema Pukšec, famous 19th-century soprano opera singer
- Ema Kogure, freelance Japanese voice actress previously affiliated with Mausu Promotion
- Ema Kuribayashi, Japanese cricketer
- Ema Tōyama, comics creator
- Ema Wolf Ema Woolf is an Argentine writer.
- Ema D'avila is famous for her acting in movie Os dois Ladrões
- In 1978, Ema Nakajima played the role of N in flick Oshaburi taiken.
- Ema Andrea, from 1990 movie Një djalë edhe një vajzë, who played the N.
- In 2008, Ema Fujisawa portrayed the role of Michiru Yada in drama, romance film Classmates.
Lists having Ema
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Japanese Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Czech Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Portuguese Baby Names
- Roman Baby Names
- Slavic Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Serious
- Baby Names that mean Universal
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Immense
- Baby Names that mean God