Tina name meaning
What does Tina mean?
Lofty and Venerable unisex name Tina is originated from Old Greek, Latin and Germanic used majorly in Bengali, Sindhi, Greenlandic, Telugu, Greek, Arabic, Danish, Italian, German, Tamil, Marathi, Low German, English, Finnish, Russian, Frisian, Spanish, Oriya, Slavic, Kannada, Malayalam, Norwegian, Faroese, Gujarati, Scandinavian, Hindi, Swedish and Dutch languages, meaning of Tina is "River, Clay, War Like, Constant, Christian Woman, Holy, Pure, Anointed or Perseverance". Tina is variant of Quintella. Prevailing and Conifer Quintella is used substantially in English has origin in Latin, Quintella means "Fifth-Born Daughter and The Word Quintus with the Meaning Fifth". Tina is a variation of well-liked and evergreen Trina. Trina is a variation of Names Ending In -Trina / -Trine / -Trin. Trina is diminutive of Katharina. Trina is German equivalent of Karine. Trina means A Scottish Gaelic Variant of Catherine, Grass and Good is originated from Old Greek and Sanskrit...
How do I pronounce Tina?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Tina is t(i)-na. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., tee-nuh.
Variants of TinaNames that rhyme with Tina
How popular is the name Tina?
Tina was among the n extremely popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1880 around 292464 babies have been given the first name. At the peak of its usage in 1968, the moniker grabbed the 18th spot and 14772 baby girls were given the name. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 179 years. Additionally, the name has been in the top 50 baby names 18 times Tina used to be a common name in France, first appeared in 1925 and over 3817 babies have been given the name in 66 years. At the peak of its usage in 2006,. However after 66 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Also, Tina was a common name in Denmark. Over 683 babies have been named Tina since 1985. At the peak of its usage in 1986,. After 2 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 50 baby names 2 times Also, Tina used to be a common name in New South Wales, first appeared in 1967 and over 1314 babies have been given the name in 9 years. When at the peak of its usage in 1971,. After 9 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Also, Tina was a common name in Queensland. Over 428 babies have been named Tina since 1970. When at its peak in 1971,. After 4 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 50 baby names 4 times
Tina is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2001, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 122 on girl names chart when 55 babies were given the name Tina. There are over 772 babies that have been given the name Tina in Switzerland. Tina is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 549 on girl names chart when 45 babies were named Tina. There are over 707 babies that have been given the name Tina in England and Wales. Also, in Ireland, it had been in use since 1966 with last appearance in 1988. It was able to reach the top 200 names. In 1975, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 182 on girl names chart when 33 babies were named Tina. There are over 446 babies that have been given the name Tina in Ireland. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 300 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 250 on girl names chart when 43 babies were named Tina. There are over 362 babies that have been given the name Tina in Belgium.
Tina is a rare baby name in Denmark there is very thin chances of it still being given. Over 683 babies in Denmark have been named Tina. However things change on global perspective, Tina is extremely popular in Nigeria where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in England, India, Indonesia, Germany, Canada, Madagascar, Ghana, Mozambique, DR Congo, Australia, Georgia, Egypt, Slovenia, Sudan, Russia, Angola, New Zealand, Ethiopia, Iran, Bangladesh, South Africa, China and Philippines. According to our estimate, at least 1310000 people have been bestowed Tina around the globe.
Tina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Tina?
You lack traveling and exploring. You lack adventure. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. You have people who love you. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. Follow your gut, not people. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time.
Do you like Tina? Other names you would love
- Shaybah - Boy name Shaybah is used substantially in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Shaybah is "Aged or Old"
- Atika - Uncustomary Atika is used predominantly in Arabic and Turkish aimed at girls, Atika means "Virgin or Flower" is originated from Arabic
- Akshan - Creative and adventurous and Fresh boy name Akshan is used especially in Kannada and Oriya that originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Akshan is "Eye"
- Bakhit - Unisex name Bakhit is used especially in Arabic and Arabic that originated from Arabic, meaning of Bakhit is "Lucky or Happy"
- Muttee - Boy name Muttee means "Obedient" is notably used in Sindhi and Arabic
Middle names for Tina
These prevailing and gutsy middle names flows beautifully with the baby name Tina .
View more middle names that goes with Tina.
Famous people named Tina
- Tina Darragh, American poet
- Tina Baker, broadcaster and journalist and a leading British soap opera and TV critic
- Tina Wood, on-air television personality, writer and producer
- Tina Srebotnjak, Canadian radio and television journalist
- Tina Manning, Paiute-Shoshone water rights activist and wife of John Trudell
- Tina Resch, case
- Tina Anselmi, member of the Italian resistance movement during World War II
- Tina Iheagwam, retired Nigerian athlete
- Tina Chen, Chinese-American stage, film
- Tina Chancey, multi-instrumentalist specializing
- Tina Hirsch, —is an American film editor and an adjunct professor of editing at the University of Southern California
- Tina Engler, USA Today bestselling author of numerous erotic romance novels
- Tina Davidson, American composer
- Tina Campbell, Northern Irish television presenter and journalist
- Tina Machado, Arizona businesswoman, former model, actress
- Tina Kim, Korean-American stand-up comedian
- Tina Aumont, American actress,
- Tina Ramirez, Puerto Rican/Mexican-American dancer and choreographer
- Tina Thomsen, Australian actress whose roles include Finlay Roberts
- Tina Acketoft, Swedish Liberal People's Party politician
- Tina Rättyä, cousin of Susann Sundqvist
- Tina Gustafsson, former Swedish freestyle swimmer
- Tina Mahon, former teenage actress, best
- Tina Brozman, former chief judge of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York and co-leader of Bingham McCutchen's financial restructuring group
- Tina Connelly, retired female track and field athlete from Canada
- Tina Arena, Australian singer-songwriter, musician
- Tina Turner, American-born Swiss singer-songwriter
- Tina Fey, American actress, comedian, writer, producer
- Tina Weymouth, American musician, singer, songwriter, and author
- Tina Louise, American actress best
- Tina Wesson, American nurse, motivational speaker
- Tina Brooks, American hard bop, blues
- Tina Charles, English singer
- Tina Sinatra, American former singer, actress, film producer
- Tina Modotti, Italian photographer, model, actress
- Tina Brown, journalist, magazine editor, columnist
- Tina Majorino, '
- Tina Barrett, English dancer, singer-songwriter and actress
- Tina Thompson, American retired professional basketball player and current head coach of the Virginia Cavaliers women's basketball team
- Tina Ambani, former Bollywood actress and Chairperson of the Mumbai-based Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Tina Hobley, English actress and radio presenter
- Tina Molinari, former politician in Ontario, Canada
- Tina Maze, retired Slovenian World Cup alpine ski racer
- Tina Sloan, American actress
- Tina Yothers, American actress and singer
- Tina O'Brien, English actress and model
- Tina Liebling, Minnesota attorney and politician
- Tina May, is English jazz vocalist
- Tina Heath, British actress and former television presenter
- Tina Cousins, English singer, songwriter and former model
- Tina Cesa Ward in In Their Absence as Director
- Tina Lattanzi was an outstanding actress of voice and interpreter theatrical, cinematographic and television of Italian nationality.
- Tina Adams, from 2018 comedy flick The Perfect Kiss, who characterized the Igor's Mother.
- In 2003 horror film, The Ghouls, Tina Birchfield characterized Sue.
- Tina Chin-Fei characterized leading character of N in 1967 action and adventure film Cui ming fu.
- In 1998 flick, Riding with James Dean, Tina Corsini portrayed Janey.
- Tina de Jarque played the leading role of N in 1925 flick La medalla del torero.
- In 1958 comedy and drama flick, Nata di marzo, Tina De Mola played Nella.
- Tina Denning, from 1996 thriller flick Spree, who played Esther.
- In 1981, Tina Engel portrayed the role of Judith Krueger in drama, war film Das Boot ist voll.
- Tina Gascó, from 1948 drama movie Doña María la Brava, who played Doña María de Guzmán.
- In 1960, Tina Gloriani played the role of Hippolyta in adventure, fantasy movie Gli amori di Ercole.
- Tina Gorenjak portrayed the central character of Marjetka in 1997 drama film Stereotip.
- In 1999 music, romance flick, Julie and the Cadillacs, Tina Hall portrayed Julie Carr.
- In 2007 drama and romance movie, Shelter, Tina Holmes played Jeanne.
- In 1985 comedy film, Lost in America, Tina Kincaid portrayed Model.
- Tina Lameman, from 2018 drama film Circle of Steel, who portrayed Kiki.
- Tina Lindstrom, from 1995 adventure film Kidnapped by Pirates, who played Amanda.
- In 1916, Tina Marshall portrayed the role of Mary Manning in action film The Yellow Menace.
- In 1989 comedy and drama flick, Tamis ng unang halik, Tina Paner played Pepay and Jocelyn.
- Tina Ona Paukstelis portrayed the leading character of Katrina in 1994 horror flick Aswang.
- In 1957, Tina Pica played the role of Nonna Sabella in comedy movie La nonna Sabella.
- Tina Ceccaci Renaldi played minor character of N in 1932 romance film Venere.
- In 1942, Tina Thayer portrayed the role of Brenda Reynolds in crime, drama flick Secrets of a Co-Ed.
- Tina Thornton, from 1993 sci-fi, thriller movie Chronos 5.0, who played Linda.
- Tina Venturi, from 2001 comedy, drama movie Mario il cavallo, who portrayed the Sorella.
- In 1968, Tina Wilhelmsen played the role of Elisabeth in film Sådan er de alle.
- In 2005 action and fantasy movie, The Land of College Prophets, Tina Angelillo played Bells.
- In 1968 action flick, Bo si mao, Tina Ti portrayed Singer Wu Hsiu-wen.
- Tina Spathi, from 1974 crime and drama flick Diastrofes, who portrayed Elina.
Lists having Tina
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Slavic Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -ina
- Popular Girl Names in United States (1983)
- Popular Girl Names in Denmark (1986)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (1979)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (1984)
- Baby Names that mean River
- Baby Names that mean Clay
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Constant
- Baby Names that mean Christian
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Anointed
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Christ
- Baby Names that mean Instrument
- Baby Names that mean Perseverance