Lamey meaning and origin
Boy name Lamey is originated from Polynesian-Tongan. Lamey is derived from Lami. Lami is originated from Polynesian-Tongan, Lami means "Hidden and Shining" is chiefly used in Arabic.
View middle names that goes with Lamey like Poss,Names that rhyme with Lamey
Popularity of Lamey
Lamey is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Niger. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Lamey?
You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. Learn what makes you happy. All you care about is your satisfaction. Expression number 2 reveals your talent to work with people and the ability to understand their actions.
Other names similar to Lamey
- Wambui - Meaning of Wambui is Singer of Songs is bestowed upon girls
- Salamasina - Salamasina's meaning is A Princess is of Samoan origin is used as a baby girl name
- Kapua - Girl name Kapua means "Blossom"
- Kuntum - Girl name Kuntum has its origin in Malay which is used especially in Malay language, meaning of Kuntum is "Flower Bud"
- Josik - The Josik is used predominantly in Breton, Josik means "God Adds"
Namesakes of Lamey
We could not find any notable namesake.