Josik meaning and origin
Josik is used mainly in Breton, Josik means "God Adds". Josik is variant of ever lasting, biblical and popular Joseph. Joseph is Latin cognate of Ιωσηφ, the Greek Spelling of the Hebrew Name יוֹסֵף Meaning He Will Add. Joseph's meaning is Jehova Increases and It will Enlarge has its origin in Hebrew. It is celebrated on March 19th.
Variants of JosikNames that rhyme with Josik
Popularity of Josik
Josik is a familiar baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 600 babies have been bestowed Josik around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Josik?
God help those who gather the courage to challenge you in something. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence. Letter K as your capstone represents your negative attitude and indeterminacy.
You would love these names similar to Josik
- Morvana - Meaning of Morvana is Sea or Assault is rooted from Breton
- Meeshac - Meeshacs origin is Babylonian, meaning of Meeshac is "Who is What Aku Is?" is bestowed upon baby boys. Meeshac is resulted from Meshach.
- Balte - Balte means "God Save the King"
- Maireli - Recent and Offbeat Maireli is originated from Egyptian and Hebrew, Maireli means "Wished-for Child, Lady and Princess of the Sea" is used as a girl name. Maireli is derived from Mary.
- Kidlat substantially is used in Tagalog is a boy name that came from Tagalog, meaning of Kidlat is "Lightning"
Namesakes of Josik
We could not find any notable namesake.