Laverne name meaning
What does Laverne mean?
Laverne is resulted from Laverna.
How does Laverne feel as a baby name?
Laverne is a distinctive and charming baby name that has been around for many years. It has a sweet and gentle sound to it, making it perfect for parents who want to give their child a unique yet elegant name. One of the most notable features of Laverne is its Latin origin, which means "of spring" or "the alder tree." This gives the name an earthy and natural feel that many parents find appealing. Additionally, Laverne is associated with strength and beauty, as well as gracefulness, making it an excellent choice for parents who want to give their daughter a name that embodies these qualities. Overall, if you're looking for a distinctive and meaningful name for your baby girl, Laverne is definitely worth considering.
How do I pronounce Laverne?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Laverne is l(a)-ver-ne. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., lav(e)-rne.
Variants of LaverneNames that rhyme with Laverne
How popular is the name Laverne?
a popular name in United States with over 56062 new-borns have been given the name since 1885. When at its peak in 1928, the moniker grabbed the 165th spot and 1383 baby girls were given the name. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 500 baby names an amazing 100 times Laverne is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1997. And also in Ireland. Laverne is a common name in Canada while somewhat familiar name in South Africa, Philippines, England, Jamaica, Bahamas and Trinidad and Tobago Virgin Islands. At least, 60000 people globally have carried Laverne as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Laverne
You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are daring and courageous. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are always open to experience something new. Stress hates your guts. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover.
Looking for a name like Laverne? Please go through the following names
- Savino - Unusual Savino largely is used in Italian, meaning of Savino is "Inhabitants of Sabine", a boy name is of Latin and French origin
- Emilien - Of Latin origin, Unexpected Emilien means "Rival or Industrious" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Mercedesse - Meaning of Mercedesse is Salary or Favor came from Latin
- Lareen - Of Latin origin, Unorthodox Lareen is mostly used in English and is bestowed upon baby girls, Lareen means "Sweet Bay Tree or Laurel Tree"
- Dominicka - Unexpected Dominicka is used mostly in English has its origin in Latin is a girl name, Dominicka means "Lord, Form of Dominick and Of the Lord Belonging to God". Dominicka is feminine form of Dominic.
Middle names for Laverne
Just in case, you don't know what to pair with Laverne, we've got you covered with these familiar and lovely middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Laverne.
Famous people named Laverne
- Laverne Eve, female track and field athlete from the Bahamas
- Laverne Harding, American animator and cartoonist
- Laverne Fator, American Hall of Fame jockey
- Laverne Lewycky, New Democratic Party member of the House of Commons of Canada
- Laverne Torczon, American football defensive end
- Laverne Hart in New Jack City as Actress
- Laverne Andrews in Buck Privates as Actress
- Laverne Cox in We Have Manners. We're Polite. as Actress
Lists having Laverne
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Lav