Tia name meaning
On This Page
What does Tia mean?
Renowned Tia's origin is English, Latin and Spanish is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Tia is "Happiness, Aunt or Princess or -Tia" is largely used in Danish, Swedish, Arabic, Norwegian, English, Gujarati, Finnish and Hindi.
Tia is variation of lofty Lucrecia. Lucrecia is derivation of Lucretia. Tia is a variant of biblical and widespread Tea. Tea is a variant of prevalent Tia. Tea is shortened form of Dorothea.
Tea is feminine variation of Teo. Meaning of Tea is Gift of God and God's Gift came from Old Greek.
How is Tia regarded as a baby name?
Tia is a unique and feminine name for a baby girl. It has a Spanish origin and is commonly associated with the meaning "aunt" or "goddess." This name exudes a sense of warmth, love, and protection, making it perfect for parents who want to give their daughter an endearing name.
Additionally, Tia is not an overly popular name in many countries, so it adds some exclusivity to your child's identity. The simplicity and elegance of Tia make it easy to pronounce and spell, which can be beneficial for both children and adults alike.
Choosing Tia as your baby girl's name is an excellent way to celebrate the joys of motherhood while embracing the beauty of the Spanish culture.
How do I pronounce Tia?
The most common pronunciation of one syllabled Tia is TEE-ah with emphasis on first TEE syllable. The name can also be pronounced as tia.
Variants of TiaNames that rhyme with Tia
How popular is the name Tia?
Tia was a popular name in United States. Over 32947 babies have been named Tia since 1944. At its zenith in 1982, the moniker grabbed the 221st spot and 1182 baby girls were given the name.
However after 83 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 34 times Also, Tia was a popular name in England and Wales.
Over 15022 babies have been named Tia since 1996. When at the peak of its usage in 2001, it ranked 53rd when 1050 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
However after 23 years, the name is on free fall on the charts. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 100 baby names 15 times
A common name in France with over 258 new-borns have been given the name since 2000.
At the peak of its usage in 2017, 121 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 463rd position. But Tia is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in, Mozambique, Ivory Coast and Portugal.
According to our evaluation, over 130000 babies have been named Tia globally.
Numerological analysis of Tia
You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. You are a tidy person and dress normally. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things.
Do you like Tia? Other names you would love
- Ieshia - Popular girl name Ieshia is of Arabic origin which is used in English and Arabic languages, Ieshia means "Alive or Well or Alive"
- Shaiksha - Meaning of Shaiksha is King is prevalently used in Kannada and Hindi is used for boys
- Rafi - The queer boy name Rafi means "Form of Raphael or Noble" dominantly used in Arabic, Hindi and Tamil has origin in Hebrew and Arabic
- Sabi has its origin in Arabic, Sabi means "Sweet, Young Girl or Sabine" used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Telugu and Bengali
- Aseema came from Arabic, meaning of Aseema is "Devotee or Limitless" and is used commonly in Marathi, Hindi and Sindhi is used for girls
Middle names for Tia
These are the popular and endearing middle names that we love for the name Tia.
View more middle names that goes with Tia.
Celebrity Baby News
- Introducing Baby Jenner: Brody Jenner & Girlfriend Tia are expecting their 1st child
Reality TV star Brody Jenner and his professional surfer girlfriend Tia Blanco have confirmed pregnancy. The couple announced the news at the start of 2021 via a joint Instagram post that featured a sonogram of their little bundle of joy.
Famous people named Tia
- Tia Neiva, Brazilian medium and founder of the mystical community Vale do Amanhecer located near Brasília
- Tia Paschal, American retired women's basketball player
- Tia, Ancient Egyptian princess during the 19th dynasty
- Tia DeNora, is Professor of Sociology of Music and Director of Research
- Tia Carrere, American actress
- Tia Mowry, American actress originally
- Tia Texada, American actress
- Tia Hellebaut, retired Belgian track and field athlete
- Tia Bajpai, ; 22 February 1989 She made her film debut
- In 2001 comedy flick, Characters, Tia Marrie characterized Audrey.
Lists having Tia
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (2011)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2009)
- Popular Girl Names in Northern Territory (2005)
- Baby Names that mean Happiness
- Baby Names that mean Princess