Ronda name meaning
What does Ronda mean?
Prevailing unisex name Ronda is commonly used in English, meaning of Ronda is "Good Spear" is of Welsh origin. Ronda is variant form of prominent Rhonda. Rhonda is resulted from Rhoda. Origin of Well-Known Rhonda is in Old Greek and Welsh is used specifically in Welsh and English, meaning of Rhonda is "Good Spear and Composition Presumably for Spear".
How do I pronounce Ronda?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Ronda as r(o)-nda. The name can also be pronounced as ron-da.
Variants of Ronda
Laronda, Rhonda, Larhonda, Roneisha, Ronnette, Ronalda, Roneeka, Aisha, Ronalde
How popular is the name Ronda?
Ronda was among the popular names in United States. Since emerging in 1915 around 34666 babies have been given the name. At the peak of its usage in 1967, the moniker grabbed the 178th spot and 1913 baby girls were given the name. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 140 years. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 500 baby names 29 times Ronda is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2001. And also in Ireland. Ronda is a common name in Papua New Guinea, Canada and Australia while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Philippines, India, Guyana, England, Lebanon, Iraq and South Africa. At least, 60000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Ronda
You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings.
Do you like Ronda? You would love these names
- Daxton - Popular boy name Daxton has origin in Old French and is specifically used in English language, Daxton means "Water or Reference to the French Town Dax". On the list of baby boy names, popular Daxton ranked 296 in year 2018 in United States
- Nicky - Nicky's meaning is Abbreviation of Nicholas, People's Victory or Female Version of Nicholas is chiefly used in Swedish, Danish and Finnish and is aimed at both sexes is originated from Old Greek and Latin
- Christen means Anointed, The Anointed One or A Follower of Christ is a gender insensitive name, notably used in Danish, English and Norwegian is rooted from Latin
- Hollis - Used largely in English and English persistent and widespread, Hollis aimed at both sexes, Hollis means "Holly-tree Grove, Lives Near the Holly Trees or Hero" is of Old English origin
- Talia - Famous unisex name Talia is rooted from Old Greek, Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Talia is "Lamb, Flowering or Form of Natalie" is prevalently used in Arabic, Danish and Norwegian languages
Famous people named Ronda
- Ronda Rudd Menlove, American politician from Utah
- Ronda Storms, American politician representing her adopted home state of Florida
- Ronda Louis-Jeune in Cyberbully as Actress
- Ronda Swindell in In the Mind as Actress
- Ronda Cooper in Where's Taz? as
- Ronda Copland in The Parallax View as Actress
- Ronda Jeter in Opie Loves Helen as Actress
- Ronda Rousey in Ladies First as
- Ronda Barendse in movie Bodily Harm as Writer
- Ronda Rodriguez portrayed vital character of Carmen in 1995 movie Sea Shells.
Lists having Ronda
- Boys names beginning with R
- Girls names beginning with R
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Welsh Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -onda
- Girl names that starts with Ron
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Spear