Leaha name meaning
What does Leaha mean?
Far-out Leaha has its origin in Hebrew is used in English is given to baby girls. Leaha is variant form of biblical, persistent and eminent Leah. Leah is form of Lea in English language. Also Leah is French cognate of Leah that is usedforeign. Leah means Weary One, Glad Tidings and Soft is rooted from Hebrew.
How do I pronounce Leaha?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Leaha as le(a)-ha.
Variants of Leaha
Leah, Lea, Jalea, Leahanna, Leana, Leamarie, Lee, Leander, Jaleah, Jay, Jae
How popular is the name Leaha?
Leaha is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1949 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1981, it ranked 3853rd when 26 girls were named Leaha. Over 558 babies in United States have been named Leaha. The given name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2007. At least, 500 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Leaha
Partnerships are exclusively important to you. You are very smart and calculative. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. Don't ruin your gentle spirit with greediness and temporary satisfaction. Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Leaha
- Golan means Refuge is used as a baby boy name has its roots in Hebrew is dominantly used in Hebrew
- Yair - Origin of Customary Yair is in Hebrew is substantially used in Spanish, English and Hebrew, a baby boy name, meaning of Yair is "He Enlightens"
- Joschua chiefly is used in German aimed at baby boys which originated from Hebrew, meaning of Joschua is "Yahweh is Salvation or God Helps"
- Aleigha - Mostly used in English celebrated, Aleigha means "The Ascent" has its origin in Hebrew is a baby girl name
- Johad - Johad means "God is Merciful" has its origin in Hebrew
Famous people named Leaha
- Leaha Boschen in Unknown Subject as Actress
Lists having Leaha
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Lea
- Baby Names that mean Meadow
- Baby Names that mean Glad
- Baby Names that mean Cow
- Baby Names that mean Weary
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Delicate
- Baby Names that mean Soft
- Baby Names that mean Wife
- Baby Names that mean Wild