Seana meaning and origin
Seana is form of Jane in Irish language. Also Seana is English and Irish cognate of Seanna.
Variants of Seana
View middle names that goes with Seana like Eliane, Mria, Luly,Names that rhyme with Seana
Popularity of Seana
Seana is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1955 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1969, it ranked 1501st when 62 girl were named Seana. Over 1854 babies in United States have been named Seana. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1594 (2000) in its 15 years run on England and Wales naming chart. During its 27 years of usage in Ireland, it had made up to just the top 300 girl names. There are over 141 babies that have been given the name Seana in Ireland.
Also, Seana is a familiar name in Canada, England and Lesotho. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Seana
Having letter S as your cornerstone represents your restless spirit, active brain, strong emotions, ability to attract money and impulsiveness. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. The letter S as your cornerstone reveals your wish to leave your mark in the world. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one.
Other names similar to Seana, for would be moms
- Zee - Odd unisex name Zee is rooted from Hebrew, Zee means "Wolf"
- Rebeccah - Origin of Unfamiliar Rebeccah is in Hebrew language is a baby girl name, particulary used in English, meaning of Rebeccah is "One who Snares"
- Jeani - Uncustomary Jeani is used mostly in English aimed at girls has its origin in Hebrew, Jeani means "The Lord is Gracious, Gracious and God is Merciful". Jeani is derived from Jane.
- Tamie - The famous unisex name Tamie is of Hebrew origin used prevalently in English language, Tamie means "Gemini or Date Palm"
- Bitja - The girl name Bitja means "Daugther of Yahweh" has its roots in Hebrew is used in German
Namesakes of Seana
- Seana McKenna, Canadian actress primarily associated with stage roles at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival
- Seana Ryan in Embrace of the Vampire as Actress
- Seana Kofoed in The Audrey Hepburn Story as Actress
- Seanan Michael Ellis in Worlds We Created as Actor
Lists having Seana
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Irish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -eana
- Baby Names that mean Jehovah
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Earth