Eveline meaning and origin
Admired and All time favorite girl name Eveline means "Hazelnut, Life, Light, Bird or Alive" commonly used in Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, German and English is rooted from Hebrew and Old French languages. Eveline is a variation of admired and ever lasting Evelyn. Evelyn is a version of evergreen, biblical and desirable Eve. Evelyn is English cognate of Ava. Also Evelyn is English equivalent of Eva. Evelyn is also form of Eve in English language. Evelyn is also English form of Evelina. Origin of Cherished and Perennial Evelyn is in Hebrew and Old French, meaning of Evelyn is "Light, Life and Alive". Eveline is a variation of cherished and evergreen Evelina. Evelina is variant of ceaseless Evalina. Also Evelina is form of Aibhlin. Evelina is form of Eva in English language. Also Evelina is English form of Eve. Evelina is also English and Italian equivalent of Evelyn. Evelina is also English cognate of Avelina. Meaning of Evelina is Bird and Gives Life is of Hebrew and Old French origin.. Eveline is celebrated on September 6th.
Variants of Eveline
Aveline, Eweline, Evelyn, Evelina, Eve, Ava, Eva, Avaline, Evelynrose, Evalina, Aibhlin, Avelina, Velina, Aveleen, Chava, Evita, Evelyne, Eveanna, ChavahEvert, Aeva, Avice, Avaclaire, Evina, Evarose, Avaleen, Evaline, Aibhlinn, Eibhlin, Abelina, Veline
View middle names that goes with Eveline like Kizzie, Lelah, Atty, Larissa, Tatyana,Names that rhyme with Eveline
Popularity of Eveline
Eveline was among the popular names in France. Since emerging in 1900 around 17708 babies have been given the name. When at the peak of its usage in 1948, it ranked 99th when 747 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However after 103 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 100 baby names 3 times Eveline is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1881 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1881, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 539 on girl names chart when 76 babies were named Eveline. Over 3120 people have been named Eveline in United States. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 1997, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 174 on girl names chart when 67 babies were given the name Eveline. Over 474 people have been named Eveline in Belgium.
Eveline is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 920 on girl names chart when 40 babies were named Eveline. There are over 235 babies that have been given the name Eveline in England and Wales. Also, in Netherlands, in just 3 years, it has made it to the top 500 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 436 on girl names chart when 29 babies were named Eveline.
Eveline is a rare baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2006. But Eveline is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Cameroon, Germany, Chad, Brazil, Austria, Tanzania, Uganda and Haiti. At least, 240000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Eveline in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Eveline
You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. You are compassionate and always put other people's needs before yours. You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions.
Do you like Eveline? You would love these names
- Mickaëla has its origin in Hebrew, Mickaëla means "Who is Like God"
- Tii - Unisex name Tii is prevalently used in Swedish, Finnish and Greenlandic languages. Tii is Finnish equivalent of Ti. Also Tii is Greenlandic form of Tê
- Anabele - Far-out and Contemporary girl name Anabele means "Easy to Love, Beautiful Grace and Grace" is rooted from Germanic language. Anabele is resulted from Annabella.
- Elisabet - Unheard-of Elisabet is used mainly in Old Norse and German has its origin in Hebrew, Elisabet means "My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn" is bestowed upon girls
- Evonne - Famous girl name Evonne is originated from Germanic and Hebrew which is used predominantly in French and English languages, meaning of Evonne is "Yew Wood, Archer or Life"
Namesakes of Eveline
- Eveline Fischer, archive
- Eveline de Haan, Dutch field hockey player
- Eveline Hill, British catering business manager and Conservative Party politician
- Eveline Herfkens, Dutch civil servant, diplomat, and politician
- Eveline Widmer-Schlumpf is a lawyer, notary and Swiss politician, former member of the Center's Democratic Union and current member of the Democratic Burgos Party.
- Writer Eveline Au, famous for movie Sisters of the World Unite
- In 1962, Eveline Eyfel characterized the role of Gaël in drama movie La croix et la bannière.
- Eveline Grüneisen, from 1956 drama film S'Waisechind vo Engelberg, who characterized the Heidemarie.
Lists having Eveline
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -eline
- Girl names that starts with Eve
- Popular Girl Names in France (1948)
- Baby Names that mean Hazelnut
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Giver
- Baby Names that mean Bird
- Baby Names that mean Alive