Litle name meaning
On This Page
What does Litle mean?
Variants of LitleNames that rhyme with Litle
How popular is the name Litle?
Litle is a rare name around the globe. As per our findings, over 50 babies have been bestowed Litle around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Litle
Leave your own mark in the world. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes. Don't make work your priority. You can easily adapt to new people and new environments. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own.
Other names similar to Litle, for soon-to-be-parents
- Audine - Far-out Audine is used dominantly in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian, Audine means "Deserted Desolate, Friend and Wealth" aimed at both genders is rooted from Old English and Scandinavian. Audine is effeminate version of Audun.
- Rodhger - Boy name Rodhger is notably used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Rodhger is Swedish form of Hróðgæirr
- Urmo is form of Urmas in Finnish language
- Kununguaq predominantly is used in Swedish and Greenlandic is bestowed upon baby boys. Kununguaq is form of Kunuunnguaq in Greenlandic language
- Marica - Unconventional Marica is originated from Hebrew language bestowed upon girls, used mainly in Hungarian, Marica means "Bitterness"
Famous people named Litle
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Litle
- Boy names beginning with L
- Danish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Little
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full