Lonell name meaning
What does Lonell mean?
Unconventional Lonell is originated from Latin language is used as a gender-neutral name and is majorly used in English, Lonell means "Young Lion". Lonell is variant of durable and popular Lionel. Lionel is derived from Leo. Lionel is French, English and Italian equivalent of Lion and Leon. Also Lionel is English and French equivalent of Lion;Leon. Lionel means The Lion, Form of Leonard and Like a Lion came from Latin.
How do I pronounce Lonell?
The three syllabled name Lonell is commonly pronounced as l(o)-ne-ll.
Variants of Lonell
Lounell, Lionel, Lion, Leon, Leonel, Lionnel, Leonello, Leeon, Leonan, Leo, Napoleon, Leonell
How popular is the name Lonell?
Lonell is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1918 and was last seen in 2010, during its 79 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1952, it ranked 1615th when 27 boys were named Lonell. Over 786 people have been named Lonell in United States. As per our evaluation, over 700 babies have been bestowed Lonell around the globe.
What numerology tells about Lonell?
If letter L is your capstone, it means you are compassionate by nature. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. Although you are the most sensitive person you know and get depressed easily, you can turn into the most inspiring and motivational person in a second. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance.
If you like Lonell, you would love these names
- Françoise - Françoise's meaning is Free Condition, Little Frenchman or Little Frenchwoman is rooted from Italian and Latin used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Finnish, Danish and Swedish
- Marcelino - Meaning of Marcelino is Consecrated to the God Mars came from Greek and Latin is aimed at baby boys
- Viviano - Unwonted Viviano has its origin in Etrusk and Latin, Viviano means "Alive or Lively" which is used substantially in Italian is a boy name
- Torquato is used substantially in Italian has origin in Latin, Torquato means "Torquis or Torquere" is used as a baby boy name
- Souline is originated from French and Latin is a baby girl name, Souline means "Solemn"
Famous people named Lonell
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Lonell
- Boys names beginning with L
- Girls names beginning with L
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ell
- Baby Names that mean Young
- Baby Names that mean Lion