Lurline name meaning
What does Lurline mean?
Meaning of Lurline is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Lurline?
Three syllabled Lurline is pronounced as l(u)-rli-ne. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., lur-line.
Variants of Lurline
View middle names that goes with Lurline like Mauricette, Ambre, Meta, Rinn,Names that rhyme with Lurline
How popular is the name Lurline?
Lurline is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1887 and was last seen in 1970, during its 77 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1913, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 741 on girl names chart when 75 babies were named Lurline. Over 1885 babies in United States have been named Lurline. The name is a common name in Jamaica while somewhat familiar name in England. As per our estimate, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Lurline around the globe.
What numerology tells about Lurline?
You often experience that you lack motivation. People find it easy to communicate with you but only after you find a way to relax in their presence. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. You organize the best family gatherings and make the best parties.
Other names similar to Lurline
- Anibal means Grace of Baal or Thanks to the God Baal is notably used in Portuguese and Spanish and is bestowed upon both boys and girls came from Phoenician
- Imo - Meaning of Imo is Large is a gender insensitive name
- Jessi - Used notably in Danish, Bengali and Norwegian cherished, Jessi is used as a unisex name has its roots in Hebrew and Old Persian, Jessi means "Gift of God or God is Merciful"
- Gibson - Long standing and Famous Gibson is used in Bengali and Telugu came from Old English aimed at both sexes, Gibson means "Son of Gilbert or Happiness"
- Crockett - Desirable and Enduring boy name Crockett means "Large Curl"
Famous people named Lurline
- Lurline Lyons, from 1920 western film Lahoma, who played the Mrs. Gledware.