Luusia meaning and origin
Luusia is form of Lucia in Finnish language.
Variants of LuusiaNames that rhyme with Luusia
Popularity of Luusia
Luusia is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Luusia
If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. You have big plans for yourself and your future. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for.
Go through the following names similar to Luusia
- Santru is Finnish form of Sandra
- Uuna is Finnish form of Una
- Dres is German equivalent of Andreas
- Vadimir is used largely in Danish is given to baby boys. Vadimir is Nordic cognate of Вадимир
- Esu is Finnish form of Esa
Namesakes of Luusia
We could not find any notable namesake.