Luciana name meaning
What does Luciana mean?
Loved and Evergreen girl name Luciana is used particulary in Italian, English, Danish, Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian which of Latin origin, meaning of Luciana is "Born at Day Break, The Bright, Born At Daybreak, Daylight Babies or Shining". Luciana is version of durable and outstanding Lucia. Lucia is variant of famous and virtuous Lucy. Lucia is feminine of Lucius. Lucia is Italian form of Lucie. Meaning of Lucia is Born At Daybreak, The Light of India and Light is originated from Latin. Luciana is form of all time favorite and sacred Lucy. Lucy is version of predominant and perpetual Lucie. Lucy is a shortened form of Lucia. Lucy is equivalent of Lucie in English language. Pleasing and Ceaseless Latin Lucy, meaning of Lucy is "Illumination and The Bright". Luciana is derivative of Lucie. Lucie is a variation of venerable, famed and saintly Lucy. Also Lucie is a version of pleasing and evergreen Lucia. Pleasing and Evergreen Latin and English Lucie, meaning of Lucie is "Light and Shining". Luciana is effeminate variant of Lucianus. Lucianus is variation of immutable and well-liked Lucius. The name is celebrated on December 13th.
How do I pronounce Luciana?
loo-see-ah-nah is the most common way to pronounce four syllabled Luciana. loo-she-ah-nah or loo-chee-ah-nuh are the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Luciana
Lucia, Lucilla, Lucianus, Lucius, Lucciana, Lucy, Lucie, Luci, Lleucu, Lucette, Lou, Lucymarie, Luciane
View middle names that goes with Luciana like Coleen, Kynlee, Brielle, Ovee,Names that rhyme with Luciana
How popular is the name Luciana?
Luciana is a popular name in United States given to over 10220 babies in 96 years. Recently peaking at the charts, it ranked 349th when 902 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Additionally, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 5 times Luciana is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1903 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1959, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 623 on girl names chart when 65 babies were named Luciana. Over 1400 people have been named Luciana in France.
Luciana is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2014, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 963 on girl names chart when 38 babies were named Luciana. Over 450 babies in England and Wales have been named Luciana. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. In Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 but could not make beyond the top 600. Also, it appeared first time in 2009 on baby girl names list of Belgium.
However things change on global perspective, Luciana is extremely popular in Brazil where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in Italy. Also the baby name is popular in Argentina, Mexico, Angola, Mozambique, Philippines, Tanzania, Romania, Paraguay and Indonesia. According to our research, over 780000 babies have been named Luciana globally.
Luciana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Luciana?
If you want to play with the big players, act like one. You don't depend on anyone in any way. Freedom is what's most important for you. Lower your expectations and give the person you truly like a chance to prove. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Other names similar to Luciana, for soon-to-be-parents
- Béa - Béa means "Happy" has origin in Latin
- Amato - Meaning of Amato is Who is Loved, The Beloved or The Beloved has origin in Latin, a baby boy name is majorly used in Italian
- Beattie - Of Latin origin, Outlandish Beattie is used as a boy name, Beattie means "Bringer of Joy"
- Mariña - Of Latin origin, Mariña means "Of the Sea Which Belong, Star of the Sea and Sea Maiden" is aimed at girls. Mariña is derivation of Marina.
- Bras - Latin name Bras means "Lisping" and a baby boy name is predominantly used in Portuguese
Famous people named Luciana
- Luciana Mello, Brazilian singer and professional dancer
- Luciana Sbarbati,
- Luciana Giussani,
- Luciana Souza, Brazilian jazz singer and composer
- Luciana Salazar, Argentine singer, model and actress
- Luciana Paluzzi, Italian American actress
- Luciana Gimenez, Brazilian television host and former model
- Luciana Serra, Italian coloratura soprano
- Luciana Caporaso, English artist, actress, singer and songwriter
- Luciana Pedraza, Argentine actress and director
- Luciana Littizzetto, Italian comedy actress
- Luciana León, Peruvian politician
- Luciana Aymar, retired Argentine field hockey player
- Luciana Carro, Canadian actress best
- Luciana Arrighi in Sense and Sensibility as Production Designer
- Luciana Turina in Teresa la ladra as Actress
- Luciana Echeverría in Videoclub as Actress
- Luciana Bollina in Episode #1.160 as Actress
- Luciana Cirenei in Così fan tutte as Actress
- Luciana Vendramini in Trancado por Dentro as Actress
- Luciana Genro Luciana Krebs Genro is a Brazilian lawyer and policy.
- Luciana Angiolillo acted in movie The Trojan Horse
- Luciana Cante played leading role of Gertrude in 1973 drama flick Un Amleto di meno.
- Luciana Coutinho, from 2009 action and crime movie Ate Mais Tarde Ipanema, who played the Dalila.
- Luciana Frazzetto played the central role of N in 1983 comedy flick Mizzzzica... ma che è proibitissimo?.
- Luciana Gilli, from 1964 action, adventure film Il ladro di Damasco, who portrayed Miriam.
- In 2005 drama flick, Corazón voyeur, Luciana Ramos portrayed N.
- In 2002, Luciana Lifschitz characterized the role of Lucia in comedy movie El juego de la silla.
- Luciana Spinelli, from 1956 comedy flick Ragazze al mare, who characterized N.
- Luciana Bash portrayed the central character of N in 2004 horror, thriller film Los inquilinos del infierno.
- In 2009, Luciana Ligorio played the role of Irma in horror flick Lo siniestro.
Lists having Luciana
- Girl names beginning with L
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -iana
- Girl names that starts with Luc
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Day
- Baby Names that mean Bringer
- Baby Names that mean Daylight
- Baby Names that mean Shining