Maldevin meaning and origin
Maldevin is Norwegian form of Maldwyn. Also Maldevin is Norwegian form of Malvin.
Variants of MaldevinNames that rhyme with Maldevin
Popularity of Maldevin
Maldevin is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Maldevin?
You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself. You like to think outside the box and kick the box inside people's face when they tell you how to think or what to do.
Do you like Maldevin? Other names you would love
- Geirstein - Of Old Norse origin, Geirstein is commonly used in Norwegian, Geirstein means "One who Wields a Rock-Hard Spear" is a baby boy name
- Torljot is Norwegian form of Þorljótr
- Vigkvat - Boy name Vigkvat is used in Norwegian language. Vigkvat is form of Víghvatr in Norwegian language
- Arits is Norwegian form of Aris
- Audkjell is used in Norwegian is given to boys. Audkjell is Norwegian form of Auðkæll
Namesakes of Maldevin
We could not find any notable namesake.