Telvin name meaning
What does Telvin mean?
Originated from English-American, Far-out Telvin is bestowed upon baby boys. prefix 'Te-' and well-liked and ceaseless Melvin are combined to form Telvin. Melvin is a form of Malwine. Also Melvin is form of famed and vintage Melville, which itself is masculine form of [Melvina, which itself is English cognate of Melville, Which is a Scottish Surname Deriving from a French Placename Malleville: French Mal = Bad;French Ville = Settlement. Melvin is English cognate of Melville, Which is a Scottish Surname Deriving from a French Placename Malleville: French Mal = Bad;French Ville = Settlement.
Variants of Telvin
Melvin, Malwine, Melville, Belvin, Malvin
How popular is the name Telvin?
A common name in United States having over 559 recievers in 25 years of usage. Currently the name is rising, in 1992, it ranked 1068th when 105 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Telvin is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now. Telvin is a common name in Kenya while somewhat familiar name in Malawi. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Telvin
You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around.
Parents who liked Telvin, loved these names
- Graceland - Graceland's meaning is From L or of Grace is originated from English-American is aimed at both boys and girls
- Charliean is originated from English-American, Charliean means "A Small Strong Graceful Woman" is a girl name. Charliean is derived from Charlianne.
- Derysia - Derysia's meaning is Active Woman and An Athletic used for girls is originated from English-American. Derysia is resultant of Dericia.
- Rikea - Used notably in Frisian, Rikea means "Ruler" used as a baby boy name is rooted from English-American
- Emberlynn - Far-out and Fresh girl name Emberlynn is rooted from English-American, meaning of Emberlynn is "As Precious As a Beautiful Jewel"
Famous people named Telvin
- Telvin Griffin in Jerico as Actor
Lists having Telvin
- Boy names beginning with T
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Council
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Sword
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Mill
- Baby Names that mean Worker
- Baby Names that mean Chief
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Court