Belvin meaning and origin
Outlandish Belvin's origin is Old English is used as a unisex name is substantially used in English. Belvin is version of immutable and desirable Melvin. Melvin is version of Malwine. Also Melvin is form of venerable and renowned Melville. Melvin is masculine variant of [Melvina. Melvin is form of Melville, Which is a Scottish Surname Deriving from a French Placename Malleville: French Mal = Bad;French Ville = Settlement in English language. Outlandish Melvin's origin is English, Old French and Celtic, meaning of Melvin is "Chief and Mill Worker".
Variants of BelvinNames that rhyme with Belvin
Popularity of Belvin
Belvin is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 48 years, last appeared in 1971 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. Over 422 people have been named Belvin in United States. Also, Belvin is a familiar name in Kenya, Zambia and Malawi. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Belvin?
You are soft as cotton on the inside but hard as candy on the outside. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician.
Do you like Belvin? You would love these names
- Branhard means Bold Raven aimed at baby boys is used commonly in English
- Aviance - The unconventional girl name Aviance means "Modern Blend of Ava or Ana or Bearer of Good News", used in English is originated from Germanic language
- Adalson substantially is used in English is a boy name, meaning of Adalson is "Son of All"
- Donaldeen - Meaning of Donaldeen is Chief, Brown Stranger and Great is rooted from Celtic, largely used in English is used as a girl name. Donaldeen is feminine variation of Donald.
- Jemmy - The uncommon unisex name Jemmy is rooted from Hebrew and is notably used in English language, Jemmy means "Supplant"
Namesakes of Belvin
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Belvin
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -vin
- Baby Names that mean Council
- Baby Names that mean Protector
- Baby Names that mean Sword
- Baby Names that mean Friend
- Baby Names that mean Mill
- Baby Names that mean Worker
- Baby Names that mean Chief
- Baby Names that mean Village
- Baby Names that mean Court