Manola name meaning
What does Manola mean?
Notably used in Spanish unheard-of, Manola came from Hebrew, meaning of Manola is "God is with Us" is used as a girl name . Manola is variation of biblical and persistent Emmanuel. Emmanuel is form of perpetual and renowned Manuel. Emmanuel is French equivalent of Emanuel and Immanuel. Also Emmanuel is French and English cognate of Emanuel. Emmanuel means God is with Us, God with Us and God is with Me is originated from Hebrew. Manola is resultant of Manuela. Manuela is a shortened form of Emmanuel. Manuela is effeminate version of Manuel. Of Spanish and Hebrew origin, Unwonted Manuela, Manuela means "God with Us, God is with us and The Lord is Among us".
Variants of Manola
View middle names that goes with Manola like Hune, Joia, Bridgett,Names that rhyme with Manola
How popular is the name Manola?
Manola is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1934. Also, it is among the top 700 girl names in France. Over 461 people have been named Manola in France. Manola is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today. But Manola is a popular baby name in Laos where every 1 in 200 have the name. According to our estimate, over 40000 babies have been named Manola globally.
Numerological aspects of Manola
You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Although you like to play the card of insensitivity when it comes to love, deep inside you wish you find someone who's going to melt your icy heart.
You would love these names similar to Manola
- Marcial - Marcial's meaning is Martialis is chiefly used in Spanish is a baby boy name is originated from Latin
- Nidia - Meaning of Nidia is Gracious is originated from Old Greek and a girl name is especially used in Spanish
- Nicolás - Nicolás's meaning is Victory of the People came from Old Greek which is particulary used in Spanish is used as a boy name
- Marichú dominantly is used in Spanish, meaning of Marichú is "María De Jesús" is given to baby girls
- Ximena Guadalupe means Ximena or Guadalupe is of Spanish origin which is used majorly in Spanish is aimed at baby girls
Famous people named Manola
- Manola Diez in Recuerdos que atormentan as Actress
Lists having Manola
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Man
- Girl names that ends with -ola
- Baby Names that mean God