Hortencia name meaning
On This Page
What does Hortencia mean?
Substantially used in Spanish dominant, Hortencia is rooted from Latin is used as a girl name. Hortencia is derivative of Hortense. Hortense is variant form of quintessential vintage and frequently used Hortensia.
Hortense is French form of Hortensia. Meaning of Hortense is She who Tends Gardens and Hortus is rooted from Latin.
How Hortencia is perceived as a baby name?
Hortencia is a very beautiful baby girl name, with its Latin origin that means 'garden'. It has an association with nature and so people often perceive it to be an exotic, rare and unique name for their child.
It has a poetic aura associated with it which brings out the beauty and gentleness of a flower garden to the surface. The name exudes femininity, elegance and class and gives off a vintage flair.
Hortencia has also been known to be associated with intelligence and grace as well as an independent personality. All of these attributes make it an ideal baby girl name for parents seeking something special for their little one.
How do I pronounce Hortencia?
The three syllabled name Hortencia is commonly pronounced as ho-rten-cia. The other ways to say the name is hor-te-ncia.
Middle Names for Hortencia
Melani, Fama, Alannah, view more middle names that goes with HortenciaNames that rhyme with Hortencia
How popular is the name Hortencia?
Hortencia is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1902 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1931, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 747 on girl names chart when 82 babies were named Hortencia.
Over 3946 people have been named Hortencia in United States. But Hortencia is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Mozambique, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Peru and Guatemala.
As per our evaluation, over 180000 people has been named Hortencia globally.
Numerological analysis of Hortencia
You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You don't want anyone standing on your way or messing with your life just like you stay out of other people's lives and don't get in their way of success. You are a good listener and friend. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption.
You would love these names similar to Hortencia
- Lautaro - Originated from Mapuche-Araucanian and Mapudungun, Uncommon and Modernistic Lautaro means "Daring or Speedy Southern Caracara" used particulary in Spanish is a boy name
- José Ignacio - Of Spanish origin, José Ignacio is primarily used in Spanish and is bestowed upon baby boys, José Ignacio means "Ignacio or José"
- Ulises - Eminent Ulises is used specifically in Spanish is rooted from Old Greek, Ulises means "Hate" is used as a unisex name
- Julián - Chiefly used in Spanish, Julián means "Julia" and is used for baby boys is originated from Latin
- Adosindo - Origin of Adosindo is in Gothic, meaning of Adosindo is "Powerful, Fight or Battle" used for baby boys is used notably in Spanish
Sibling Names for Hortencia
When it comes to choosing a name for your new bundle of joy, the options are endless. If you've already decided on "Hortencia," you might be wondering what names would pair well with it. Here are some sibling names that complement "Hortencia" perfectly and will make a perfect match for your family!
Sister to Hortencia
Brother to Hortencia
Famous people named Hortencia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Hortencia
- Girl names beginning with H
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -cia
- Baby Names that mean Garden