Shen meaning and origin
Outlandish Chinese and Egyptian Shen means "Sacred Amulet" is a baby boy name is used mainly in Chinese.
View middle names that goes with Shen like Hobson, Aker, Tuan, Omen, Iden, Mitt,Names that rhyme with Shen
Popularity of Shen
Shen is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2004. In France, it has been in use since 2002 and achieved its top ranking of 2475 in 2006. Shen is a rare baby name in Belgium and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2008. But Shen is a popular baby name in China where every 1 in 170000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Shen in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Shen?
Your best character traits are individuality and independence. You have a positive influence on people but gather their negativity instead of positivity on a daily basis. It drains you. To focus on unproductive things such as hanging around late make you feel like you are losing precious time. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. Most people enjoy having you around. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone.
Do you like Shen? You would love these names
- Shinae - Curious girl name Shinae is rooted from Japanese, meaning of Shinae is "Virtue and Brightness". Shinae is a resultant of Shina.
- Fumiyo - Fumiyo's meaning is Well-Read Generation is used as a girl name and is especially used in Japanese has origin in Japanese
- Takuya - Used mainly in Japanese rarefied, Takuya means "Eminent One" has its origin in Japanese is a boy name
- Kokoro - Infrequent and Modernistic Kokoro has its origin in Japanese, Kokoro means "Heart" and is bestowed upon baby girls is primarily used in Japanese
- Yoshikazu - Rarefied Yoshikazu substantially is used in Japanese, meaning of Yoshikazu is "Fragrant First Son" that came from Japanese is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Shen
- Shen Buhai, was Chancellor of the Han state under Marquis Zhao of Han for fifteen years
- Shen Yinmo, Chinese poet and calligrapher
- Shen Dingyi, ; born in Yaqian
- Shen Tong, Chinese American social activist, impact investor
- Shen Youzhi, general during the Chinese dynasty Liu Song, who,
- Shen Jiaben, Late Qing Chinese politician and jurist
- Shen Shaomin, artist based in Sydney and Beijing
- Shen Miaorong, empress of the Chinese Chen Dynasty
- Shen Wuhua, empress of Chen China
- Shen Faxing, official of the Chinese Sui dynasty who
- Shen Junru, Chinese lawyer, political figure
- Shen Yunying, female military general in the imperial army of the Ming dynasty
- Shen Shanbao, Chinese poet and writer active during the Qing Dynasty
- Shen Quanqi, Chinese poet and government official active during the Tang dynasty
- Shen Fu, Chinese writer of the Qing Dynasty
- Shen Dao, "Chinese Legalist" theoretician most remembered for his influence on Han Fei with regards to the concept of shi 勢
- Shen Kuo, Han Chinese polymathic scientist and statesman of the Song dynasty
- Shen Congwen,
- Shen Xue, Chinese pair skater
- Shen Wei, Chinese-American choreographer, painter
- Shen Zhou, Chinese painter in the Ming dynasty
- Shen Pei, official serving under the warlord Yuan Shao during the late Eastern Han dynasty of China
- Shen Yue, poet, statesman, and historian born in Huzhou
- Shen Baozhen, official during the Qing dynasty
- Shen Xiangfu, Chinese football coach
- Shen Chun-shan, Chinese physicist in Taiwan
- Shen Hongying, Chinese general in the Old Guangxi Clique
- Shen Po-tsang, Taiwanese baseball player
- Shen Jiawei, Chinese Australian painter
- Shena Gamat in Dev.D as Actress
- Shen Ren played the main role of Jiang Siling in 1956 drama flick Wei le he ping.
- In 2018 thriller movie, Edge of Fear, Shen Lin characterized Patrick Chen.
- Shen Tsou, from 1969 action, adventure film Jin sha dao, who portrayed N.