Mattis meaning and origin
Recent and Recently Sky-scraping Mattis has its origin in Hebrew, Mattis means "Gift of God" which is primarily used in Swedish, Old Norse, French, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish is aimed at both genders. Mattis is variant form of durable and noteworthy Matilda. Matilda's meaning is Composition Of: 'Power' and 'Struggle' is rooted from Old High German and Germanic. Mattis is resulted from Matthew. Matthew is form of Matthæus in English language. Matthew's meaning is Gift of God and Gift of Yahweh has origin in Hebrew. Mattis is form of Matthias in Nordic language. Also Mattis is form of Matthæus in Nordic language. Also Mattis is form of Matthies in Nordic language. Mattis is celebrated on September 21st.
Variants of MattisNames that rhyme with Mattis
Popularity of Mattis
Mattis was a common name in France. Over 2226 babies have been named Mattis since 1992. When at its peak in 2004,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 27 years. In United States, Mattis is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2003 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 1888th when 78 boy were named Mattis. Over 250 babies in United States have been named Mattis. Also, in Belgium, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 188 on boy names chart when 66 babies were given the name Mattis. There are over 716 babies that have been given the name Mattis in Belgium.
In Switzerland, Mattis is a unique name where it has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 300 names. In 2013, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 263 on boy names chart when 34 babies were named Mattis. Over 245 babies in Switzerland have been named Mattis. The first name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Mattis is a familiar name in Norway and Sweden. As per our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Mattis around the globe, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Mattis in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Mattis?
You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are undoubtedly a born leader. Your life interests change as you change, constantly.
Parents who liked Mattis, loved these names
- Tomka - Meaning of Tomka is Date Tree, The Element Tamara Which Means Spice and Spice came from Hebrew is used as a girl name. Tomka is derived from Tamara.
- Ezell - Eminent and Perpetual unisex name Ezell means "God Strengthens" came from Hebrew. Ezell is resulted from Ezekiel.
- Mikhailo - The boy name Mikhailo is substantially used in Ukrainian, Mikhailo means "Who is Like God and Messenger of God" has origin in Hebrew. Mikhailo is a derivative of Michael.
- Delila - Notably used in German and English long standing and lofty, Delila came from Hebrew, meaning of Delila is "Feeble or Tendon" is used as a girl name
- Jakeza - Meaning of Jakeza is One Who Supplants came from Hebrew, commonly used in Breton
Namesakes of Mattis
- Mattis Hætta Mattis HÃ|tta is a Norwegian singer from the region of Lapland.
- Mattis Böttcher acted in movie Gefährlicher Sex frühreifer Mädchen 2: Höllisch heiße Mädchen
Lists having Mattis
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with M
- Girls names beginning with M
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Mat
- Baby Names that mean Gift
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean God