Matthes meaning and origin
Matthes is used in Swedish and Danish is bestowed upon boys. Matthes is a spelling variant of Mattes. Mattes is variation of biblical and leading Mattis. Mattes is short version of Matw. Mattes is used in Finnish and German, Mattes means "Gift of Yahweh" is rooted from Hebrew.
Variants of MatthesNames that rhyme with Matthes
Popularity of Matthes
Matthes is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Germany. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Matthes around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Matthes
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You are all about adventure and travel. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily.
Do you like Matthes? Other names you would love
- Ormhild is Swedish and Norwegian cognate of Ormhildr
- Tide - Originated from Latin, Tide bestowed upon baby boys, used in Norwegian and Swedish, Tide means "Fluctuations of the Ocean"
- Ludvine is form of Ludwine in Nordic language
- Hilberta means Struggle and Shiny has origin in Old High German which is commonly used in Swedish and Norwegian is aimed at girls. Hilberta is feminine form of Hilbert.
- Karenus - Boy name Karenus means "Dear and Pure" that originated from Old Greek, Nordic and Latin is predominantly used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian. Karenus is a masculine variant of Karen.
Namesakes of Matthes
We could not find any notable namesake.