Mettie meaning and origin
Meaning of Mettie is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Mettie like Ileana, Ihna, Yolande, Alida,Names that rhyme with Mettie
Popularity of Mettie
Mettie is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1880 and was last seen in 1948, during its 68 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1880, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 466 on girl names chart when 30 babies were named Mettie. Over 1030 people have been named Mettie in United States. As per our findings, over 1000 babies have been bestowed Mettie around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Mettie
You dream of living in a more humane society. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. You are passionate but shy to make the first step. You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first.
Looking for a name like Mettie? Please go through the following names
- Freda - Preeminent and Conifer Fredas origin is Celtic and Old High German, meaning of Freda is "The Element Fridu Which is of the Meaning Peace Protection Safety or Powerful" used as a unisex name is notably used in Finnish and Danish. On baby girl chart, popular Freda bagged 465th position in 1961 in United States
- Vince - Vince's meaning is The Winning or Victor is especially used in Danish and Swedish and a gender-neutral name is of Latin and Old English origin
- Bud - Noteworthy and Enduring Buds origin is English is notably used in English and is aimed at boys, meaning of Bud is "To Puff Up or Herald"
- Araceli - Meaning of Araceli is Ara Meaning Altar, Altar of the Sky or Gate of Heaven used for both boys and girls and is used notably in Malayalam and Marathi is originated from Latin
- Oran - Outstanding and Perpetual Oran came from Celtic, Old Irish and Hebrew languages is used as a boy name, meaning of Oran is "Pine or Rule" is largely used in Irish, English and Turkish
Namesakes of Mettie
We could not find any notable namesake.